Chapter 14

I believe this will be the final chapter of APN. :(. DOn't fret though! You shall see Seth and Jaden soon enough :p. Enjoy! And as always Vote and Comment!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Jaden's POV]

It was Seth's birthday. Sweet 16. He was younger than me, so he knew what I wanted. I wasn't going to pressurise him though.

He was happy today, with all the gifts and things, though he wasn't one to enjoy all the attention. Like me, in that respect.

Unlike me, he actually could get drunk, however.

Within a few hours of his birthday party he was completely smashed.

He staggered over to me and almost fell, so I caught him.

'I looooooooooove you.' He told me.

I chuckled. 'I love you, too.'

'Sooooooooo. Whatcha want to do?' He asked with a wink.'

'I like your enthusiasm, but not that.'

'Awwwwwww. Why not?'

'Because you're drunk, Seth. I'm not going to take advantage of you while you're intoxicated.'

'Pffffffffffffffft. I'm not drunk! I'm just in a very strange and happy mood, and the room is sort of spinning around me.'

'Well- Wait. What?'

Suddenly he collapsed into my arms.

I carried him up the stairs to his room and laid him in the bed.

I walked downstairs and turned the music off.

'Party's off people! Go home! The birthday boy isn't up to it!' I yelled.

There was a groan of unision from the guests before they all departed.

I walked up the stairs after they had all gone and checked on Seth.

He wasn't in bed, but I heard retching noises coming from his bathroom.

And the sickness kicked in.

I walked to the bathroom and opened the door, which he hadn't locked.

He was leaned over the toilet.

Poor guy.

I started rubbing his back slowly, trying to sooth him a bit. He was shuddering.

For someone reason, I didn't think this was just alcohol abuse. Seth was ill.

I called the doctor, who I knew personally, and told him all I knew.

He took down all the information and told me he'd be here as soon as he could.

10 minutes later, the doorbell rang.

I rushed down the stairs and opened the door.

'Hello Doctor Snow. Right this way.' I said, closing the door behind him and leading him up the stairs,

By now, Seth was in bed, sweating and shivering like mad.

I watched from the doorway as Doctor Snow examined him, and looked through things.

He tapped his pen against his hand rather quickly.

Suddenly, he bent down, openened his bag, and pulled out a needle and a liquid. He filled the needle with the liquid and injected it into Seth's arm.

Seth calmed down, and stopped shivering. He was still pale and sweaty, but looked more relaxed, and like he was in less pain.

I walked over to Dr. Snow. 'What did you do?' I asked.

'I injected him with an experimental medicine. His condition is a rare one. It's a disease known as Alcotractilitis. It's effects happen due to an over-use of alcohol. There is a limit for each sufferer, it seems his was hit tonight. Luckily, he had never drank this much before, if he had, it might have been worse. It normally is the second time.'

'Oh.'

'I'll leave you to him. He should get better soon. Some effects of the drug are immediate, but it only fully kicks in after around an hour. Whatever you do, never let him drink that much alcohol again.'

'I won't.' I vowed.

***

[Seth's POV]

I woke up with a pounding headache, a slight pain in my arm, and a feeling that something bad happened last night. The covers were sweaty, and I could taste vomit. Was I ill?

I turned and saw Jaden in the doorway. He looked a wreck. He musn't have slept at all last night.

'Hey.' I said, my voice raspy and dry.

'Hey.' He replied. 'You had me worried last night.' He told me.

'Why?' I asked. 'I barely remember anything.'

'I'm not surprised. But here it is. You drank a lot, hit on me, passed out, threw up, then I called the doctor because you started shivering and convulsing and sweating and stuff, and he injected you with something and said you have some sort of allergy to alcohol or something and that if you drink too much, that's what happens and it'll get worse each time.'

'Oh.' Was all he could say.

'So I vowed that I would never let you drink that much ever again. I'm just glad you didn't drink any more.'

'Me too.' I said. 'I'm thirsty. I announced. 'And hungry, too.' I added as my stomach growled.

He chuckled. 'Come on. I'll make you something to eat and a drink.' He said as he walked over to me, pulled me up and carried me, over his shoulder, down the stairs.

'Carrying me wasn't necessary.' I said. 'My legs are fine.'

'I know.' He smirked at me. He then began cooking bacon, and I smiled brightly as he placed a glass of coke in front of me.

'Thanks.' I smiled and drank it quickly.

'No problem.' He smiled brightly. 'Oh!' He said, with a laugh. 'I've just remembered something.' He told me.

'What's that?' I asked.

'You told me you loved me last night.'

'Oh. So I don't lie when I'm drunk. Good to know.' I chuckled.

He looked at me and smiled. 'That was so random,'

'It's true, though. I do love you.'

'Good to know.' He told me before turning back to the bacon.

I raised an eyebrow as he turned back to me and he just smiled.

'What?' He asked. 'It is good to know. And you know why?' He asked, and I shurgged in response. 'Because I love you too. And I'm never going to let what happened last night happen ever again.'

I stood up, walked over to him and pulled him a tight hug. 'It was my fault. But now I know, neither will I.'

'Good.' He chuckled.

Suddenly, his phone rang.

He answered it and smiled at what he heard. 'That's great dad!' He yelled.

'What?' I asked.

'Mum and dad got back together without my help.'

'Awesome. When?'

'Last night.'

'Well, wasn't last night eventful.' I chuckled.

'It was. It was a perfect night.' He smiled and pulled me back into the hug.

*****************************************************************************************

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****************************************************************************************

And that, my awesome readers, is that.