Chapter 8

And so we continue on out way with Seth and Jaden. Shall we venture on?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Seth's POV]

I was looking forward to the weekend. I could tell it was going to be one of those weekends whih would just be so good that it would end far too soon.

I was headed to Jaden's house, listening to one of my favourite bands.

I walked along the road, stepping to the beat of the music, as I always seem to. But that just makes me walk incredibly fast, because I listen to rock music.

I almost skipped around the last corner, but stopped immediately when I saw who stepped around from it, cutting me off, somehow knowing where I was.

Damien.

The most evil and vile creature I have ever met. Devil child.

'What do you want?' I spat.

'I want to talk.'

'Oh just disappear will you?' I asked before pushing past him.

Open the door. I text Jaden before breaking into a run.

I ran down the street and into Jaden's door as he closed it behind me.

'What was that about?' He asked.

'Ugh. Damien, as usual.'

'What did he do now.'

'Well he cut me off so I pushed past him and ran here. I do NOT want that guy knowing where you live.'

'Come here.' He said, holding his arms out for a hug, which I wilingly fell into.

We stood there for a few minutes before I snapped back to reality.

'Jaden?'

'Yeah?'

'Where are your parents?'

'They're out of town for the weekend.'

'Oh. So we're alone?'

'Yeah. Meaning we can do anything we like for the weekend.'

I chuckled as I imagined his wink, or raising of his eyebrows. 'Don't be getting any ideas now.' I warned.

'Awwww, why not?' He asked, sounding so much like a 5 year old who had been refused his favourite toy.

'We're underage, for one.' I told him.

'And?'

'And that's not enough!?'

'Okay. You want to wait, that's fine by me. I'll wait with you.'

'Thankyou.' I smiled.

'You're welcome.' He chuckled.

'You're amazing.' I told him.

'So I've been told.' He said, and I laughed, forgetting that we were still hugging.

I leaned back from the hug and kissed him, suddenly forgetting about the world, for even just one magical moment.

He was momentarily shocked but kissed back almost immediately, and we worked together to create the most incredible moment that I just wanted to stay in forever, but soon, too soon, he pulled away.

'What is it?' I asked.

'Self control.' He muttered. I looked down and prevented myself from giggling like a 7 year old girl.