Chapter 2

Pic on the right is Seth. Who did I think was good to be Seth? Jesse Mccartney. I think he'd be a good Seth. XD.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jaden's POV-

We were in the lunch hall when I got a slight shock.

'So what are you doing tomorrow night?' Seth asked me. That wasn't exactly something I would expect to hear. I almost choked on my pizza.

'Ummmm... Why?' I asked, obviously confused.

'I was hoping you might be able to show me around. I need a good tour of the town.' He laughed. 'You should have seen your face! What did you think I wanted you fo-' He stopped suddenly. 'Ooooooooh.' Realisation dawned on his face. 'You thought I wanted something completely different. Didn't you?'

'I might have. Anyway. I can't give you a tour tomorrow.' I tried to change the subject quickly. 'I'm going to a party. Should be boring. I mean, I like watching people get drunk and fall over each other, but I want a change every now and then.' I laughed.

'Oh really? You've never been to a party with me in it. I am the life and soul of a party.' Seth laughed.

'Why don't you come then?' I asked. I completely shocked myself.

'What? I wasn't invited.' Seth replied.

'You can come with me. Trust me. No one is ever bothered if I bring someone along. Plus, come with me and you'll be instantly popular. Just follow my lead.' I said.

'I might just take you up on that offer.' Seth laughed.

-Seth's POV-

What was I doing? What was he doing? He just invited me to go to a party with him. Why did he invite me? Why did I accept? I couldn't think straight. I needed to clear my head. I couldn't stand the fact that my head was so cluttered. I finished my lunch quickly.

'I'll see you in a bit.' I said as I walked out of the dining hall. I needed some air to clear my head. Still nothing came clear, but at least I was slightly refreshed and I could think straight. The noise in the dining hall was beginning to set off a headache. I walked away from the dining hall, waiting just beyond it, mainly because I had no idea where to go for P.E. No one had ever told me where everything was and I had a map, but it wasn't like I wanted to use it.

'Hey.' I said as I saw Jaden walking out of the dining hall, towards me. 'Quick question. Where do we go for P.E. here?'

'The sports hall.' He replied. 'It's right at the bottom. I'll walk down with you.' He started walking away from me. I quickly caught up to him and unconciously matched his stride.

'About tomorrow night.' I said, unsure of where I was going with it. I tended to speak impulsively.

'Yeah?' Jaden asked, looking up at me.

'Did you mean what you said? About me going with you? Or was it just you trying to be nice to the new kid?' I asked. So that's where I was going. I was afraid of the answer. I wouldn't know how to react. Either way.

'I think it's a bit of both. Selfish and selfless at the same time.' He laughed. He spoke so elaborately. It was strange for someone like him to talk like that. But then again, he was a writer aswell. Not just a guy who played sports. He seemed pretty cool if I was honest.