Chapter 62: Slowly Losing You...

Taehyung's POV

I woke up as I felt my phone vibrating from my side table.

I quickly sat up as I grabbed my phone.

Minah

I hesitated before answering it.

"Hello?" I said as I slowly held my phone near my ear.

"Taehyung?"

"I miss you..." was all I said as I held back my tears.

"How are you? When are you coming back? It's been almost a year now.." she said as I deeply sighed.

"I'm fine. I don't know, Minah. I'll probably be back sooner or later." I said, not sure of what I was saying.

"You mean, you don't know yet?" She said as I felt her crying.

I sat there quietly as I didn't know how to respond. I gripped my phone tightly as I waited for her.

"You always tell me the same thing, every day. I love you and you know that, but I'm slowly getting tired of it..." she said as I froze.

Was she tired of me?

"What are you trying to say? That you're getting tired of me? Is that it?" I slightly yelled through the phone as I regretted everything I said.

"Taehyung, please try to understand. I want you to be with me. I want you to stay with me. I don't even know what you're suffering from, can't you just tell me? I'm fed up of you hiding everything from me. I can't help but to worry about you, is it that difficult to understand?" She cried through the phone as I felt a knot in my throat.

"It's nothing, okay? I'll be fine. I'm trying my best to stay strong for you. Please try to understand, too. I'm also tired of waiting." I said as I felt tears running down my cheeks.

"Taehyung, I need you. I really need you to be with me. I want you to be by my side. As selfish as it sounds, I just want you to go back home..." she muttered.

"I told you I'll be back, didn't I? Please try to understand..." I said as I took a deep breath.

"Taehyung, I'm fed up."
.
.
.
.
.
She's fed up, of me...

I can't believe she would say that...

"I've been looking forward to talking to you again and this is what I get? Tell Jungkook how fed up you are with me and probably it might make you feel better. I love you Minah, but you're starting to change..." I said as I cried in frustration, not caring if she heard me or not.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Please put Jungkook away from this, he got nothing to do with us.." she quickly said as I kept quiet. I can tell she was crying too.

We didn't have to end like this...

"I'll still wait for you, I promise. I love you, Taehyung..." was all I heard before I ended the call and my phone slowly dropped on the floor.

What happened to you?

What happened to us?

I'm slowly starting to lose you..

I can't lose you to Jungkook

I just can't.

I'll be back for you, I promise.

~*~

Jungkook's POV

Yesterday was probably one of the happiest moments of my life.