Chapter 1: My Life

MinAh's POV

  Hello! My name is Park Minah. 19 years old. My older sister's name is Park Eun-Ji. She's 21 years old. I live in Seoul, South Korea with my Aunt and my Mom, Park Ji-Hyun. But I was born in Vancouver, Canada.

  I moved to Korea since I was 16 because of family problems, people didn't really like me back in Canada and I was always bullied back in my previous school. Well, in other words, my life wasn't really good.

  My Dad left us for another woman and since that day, my Mom would always cry every night, wishing Dad would come back for us again. There's this hatred towards my Dad that grew inside of me. It came to the point wherein I never wanted to see him again, nor talk to him again.

I try my best to atleast make my Mom proud of me and to let her feel that even without my Dad's presence, We can still be happy and start over again.

After my Dad left us, I never really trusted any guy anymore. For me, all of them are the same. They will just leave us if they become fed up with us.

 Having friends with boyfriends never really bothered me. As long as they won't run to me, crying just because they left them..

 I deeply sighed as I thought about our situation.

I wish there would be someone out there who will protect me and will never leave me.

~*~

Author's Note:

Vote and Comment~

Thank you~