Chapter 6: Trouble..

Min-Ah's POV

He back hugged me....does it mean anything?

No...we're just friends...of course not..

Sigh*

I felt three girls glaring at me..

What's their problem?

"Taehyung-ahh, You can let go now.." I said, as I realized he was still back-hugging me...and I felt uncomfortable, knowing that someone is glaring at me...

"Aw..sorry..." he said..pouting..

"Taehyung-ah, please don't do that..It makes me wanna pinch you right now.." I thought, as I sighed heavily..

"Hey..you alright?" he said.

"Yeah let's go..." I said, not showing any emotions..

(Half Way Back to the Classroom)

Taehyung's POV

I'm pretty sure something's bothering Min-ah..

And I think I know what it is..

"Are those girls bothering you?" I tried to ask her, she seemed shocked. Maybe she was wondering how did I know..

"Ho--How did you know?!" Min-ah said, almost shouting.

"So it IS true!" I said, jokingly pointing at her in disbelief, while widening my eyes..

Afterall, I AM a 4D Alien..

"HAHAHAHAHA! You should have seen your face! XD" she said, smiling and laughing her heart out. Not to mention her face was all red because of all the laughing she made..

.

.

.

.

Sigh*

.

.

.

.

.

There she goes again...

.

.

.

Melting my heart each time she smiles..

.

.

.

.

.

It makes me happy, knowing that I'm the reason behind her laughing..I never saw her this happy...

.

.

.

"Why are you laughing at me?" I said pouting, pretending to be mad at her..

"Sowwy..(Sorry..)" she said, pouting back..

.

.

.

.

She's SO cute...

.