It Happened That Summer

Ok, Hi! This is my first post so please go easy on me... If you like this tell me and I'll make more!

----------------------*----------------------

It all happened that one summer, that one specific mind-boggling summer where my whole life changed, that summer when my best friend, Ellie , went missing.

My name is Luna, but Ellie called me LuLu, everyone else called me by my first name. Anyway I am 17, too old to pay the children's fee at the movies but too young to get a tattoo.

Ellie went missing on June 16th, 2010. That is my birthday. So I don't celebrate my birthday... In fact I hate my birthday... I feel like it'a a day I use to mourn my friend on the day she went missing. I've hated my birthday ever since that summer.

Ellie, was the most beautiful girl in school. She had long dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes. She was 5'4" and had the most beautiful voice when she sang...... I still miss her voice as she sang to me when I felt sad or sick.

**FLASHBACK**

Ellie: Hey LuLu!! What's up?

Me: nothing much....*sighs*

Ellie: what's wrong?

Me: Caleb broke up with me!

Ellie: No! Why?

Me: I don't know...

Ellie: *singing* It's alright, LuLu, you'll be fine, LuLu, whatever he left you for he didn't know what he was doing because you are perfect.

Me: thanks Ellie.... You're the best

** END OF FLASHBACK**

I'm not bad looking, heck, if Alyssa wasn't 2nd prettiest girl in school I would be the next in line. I have Orange hair, or I'm what some people call a "Ginger". I have green eyes and a little bit of freckles, but Caleb still broke up with me, he then told me he was cheating on me, with Alyssa.

-------------------**------------------------

End of chapter 1

Next chapter Luna is going to tell when Ellie started being followed