Chapter 11

I went to bed, memories of Caleb and I was playing in my mind. I thought of when we first met, our first kiss, our first anniversary, and the day we broke up. I fell asleep. When I woke up Wesley was banging on my door.

"Luna! Open up the door, Luna, NOW!"

"Okay, okay damn, I just woke up. Calm your testes!"

" What the f*ck? Don't tell me any thing like that!"

He sounded pissed.. I went and opened the door. hHe pushed past me and went straight to my phone, then he threw it repeatedly at the floor.

"What the hell?! that was a new phone."

"How dare you tell him you love him? you are cheating on me! I'm not gonna have a bitch that I broke up with my girlfriend for cheat on me!"

"Number 1 I'm not cheating on you and number 2 why didn't you tell me that you knew where Ellie is."

"You know what, I know exactly where Ellie is, she's in my freezing basement, butt-naked probably freezing to death. Maybe I had sex with her, maybe I was going to, and maybe the bitch had it coming for her. lets just say she's WAY overused."

I ran out of my old house. I vaguely remembered where Caleb lived. I arrived a few short minutes later I started banging on his door

"CALEB!!! OPEN THE DOOR! PLEASE CALEB OPEN UP! CALEB!"

"Hey, hey what's wrong, c'mon calm down, babe, tell me what's wrong."

"It's Wesley"