Chapter 10

So I was in bed when my phone vibrated. when I was dating Caleb, his name was My Love. But now, it's just heartbreaker. I decided that since I know the story, I just named him Caleb. the text was from Caleb. My heart fluttered as I read the message.

'Hey Beautiful'

He's such a flirt.

'Hello Caleb.'

I have a boyfriend. I can't cheat on Wesley, so until I REALLY like him, it's no flirting.

'I love you.'

'Ummm.. I have a boyfriend.'

'What?!'

Then my phone started ringing, it was Caleb.

"Hello"

"Yeah what do you mean? you have a boyfriend?"

"Yea, and I mean I have a boyfriend."

"Who is he?"

"Why?"

"I just want to know, make sure he's not bad, i don't want anything bad to happen to you, I love you."

"Okay, his name is Wesley Stromberg"

"Him??!! He's bad love, he will hurt you, trust me, please, he did something very wrong."

"What did he do?"

"It's something with Ellie."

"What did he do to her?"

"Well he was the one who bought Ellie. I don't know if he had sex with her, but I do know that he broke up with her, for you, than I don't know what he did with her."

How dare he! why didn't he tell me this. thats probably why he was smiling when I told him the story. well he'll see, just see what I do to that man-whore. He'll pay!

"Thanks Caleb, I don't know if you're telling the truth, but I love you."

"I love you, too!"

Then we said our goodbyes and hung up the phone. I was one step closer to finding Ellie and one million steps closer to breaking up with Wesley.