Chapter 13

Caleb walked up to Wesley. Wesley took a step towards Caleb and threw a punch at him, it missed and Caleb grabbed his arm and threw him too the ground. He straddled his chest and started throwing punches at his face. After a few minutes, Wesley was a bloody mess on the floor.

"Luna, get your clothes, we're leaving."

"M'kay"

I walked up to my room. As I was walking I saw that Wesley slammed some of my photos on the floor. And they were old pictures, family stuff I cared about like the time went to the amusement park or the carnival. One of them was my picture with Caleb when we were dating. Seeing my stuff out on the floor made me want to leave my house even more. I grabbed a change of clothes and the picture of me and Caleb, then I walked out the door and up to Caleb.

"Hey, you all right?"

"Yeah love, perfectly fine, only thing wrong with me, is that I have a bit of blood on my knuckles."

I laughed and told him that that can be fixed at his house, then got into his car with a smile on my face.

When we got to his house, I changed and he fixed up his knuckles. He kept trying to watch me get changed, he got a few peeks but not enough for him to Really get excited. We shared a few kisses as I bandaged up his knuckles. This is what I've missed for the last two years of my life, Caleb. I was sure that he was my other half, my meant to be, my true love,but then all the drama happened, and nobody knows about this, but I slipped into depression. I cut myself for all two years. Everyday I'd add a new cut to my skin.

Now that Caleb and I are touchy and close again, I've stopped and some of my happiness has come back, but if he sees my cuts, he may ask questions and I would get all upset and everything will go downhill. Anyway, Caleb and I were in the middle of having a tickle fight. I had loose long sleeves on, and bracelets so it would limit the Chance of him seeing my cuts.

"I'm gonna tickle you Luna, I'm gonna tickle you so much that you're going to pee yourself."

"Not if I can help it."

I was on top of him, straddling his lap when he pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear and pulled me in for a kiss. It got heated and he pushed my sleeves up revealing my cuts but I didn't care because I was sharing my moment with him. He then rubbed his hand up my arm, over my scars, and stopped on the latest cut. He pulled out of the kiss, both of us gasping for air.

"Luna, what's this? You cut?"