chapter 7

When I got home that night the last thing that came to my mind was Ellie. As soon as I thought about her my heart stopped, Ellie, I still have to save her, if she's still alive. I was so caught up in the moment with Wesley that I'd forgotten all about her. I sent Anonymous_haha a message

Ellagirl_426: I'll meet you.

Anonymous_haha: okay, where are we going to meet, I have some things to show, and give to you.

Ellagirl_426: Like what?

Anonymous_haha: You'll see, meet me at 286 Maple Drive, I'll be wearing all black, don't be scared is you don't see me in the dark ally way.

Ellagirl_426: Okay see you there.

I started getting ready, I was scared as hell. I didn't know what was coming for me and if this is how Ellie went missing. By the time I was ready it was starting to get dark. I wrote a note to my mom telling her I was going out with Wesley, then I grabbed my phone, keys, and purse than walked out the door.

286 Maple Drive was fairly close to me so I didn't have to take the train or the bus, it was really only 5 blocks from my house to this ally. I approached the ally cautiously. I made sure to watch my back in case there was someone behind me. I was in the middle of the ally when I called out "hello?"

I heard deep breathing coming from behind me. "Hello? Is anybody there" Just then I heard some trash cans falling to the ground, out emerged a human-like figure, maybe 7'2" who I assumed was Anonymous_haha.

"Hello Luna. I have some things for you. Which would you like first, Good or Bad news?"

Good is always better than bad, but don't they always say 'Save the Best for Last'? Whatever I'm going against what they say. "Good News", I told him.

"Okay, Ellie is fine, at least she was, but I don't have her anymore, she's not in my possession. I sold her. She's a sex slave now, or that's what she was when I sold her. I have some things for you though. Would you like them."

"Sure"

He held out his hand. In it was pictures of Ellie. She looked so happy in the pictures. There were no cuts on her face, no blood, no tears. All smiles and beauty. Why was she so happy? This guy kidnapped her.

"Why was she so happy?"

"She was my girlfriend, before I sold her that is."

"How could she be your girlfriend if she was cut up and bleeding that day when you sent me the pictures? I know I wouldn't be your girlfriend if I were her."

"You once were. She was only getting hurt in the beginning, then I realized I loved her. We got together and we were closer than ever, then I became broke, in debt, and I sold her for money."

"What is your name?"

"My name is...."

-------------------------------------------------End--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff-Hanger