Chapter 5

So, Today is the day. My first date since Ellie disappeared. It will be hard, I know that because I had thought about giving up dating after she .... went missing. The reason, you may ask, is because she and i went on double dates, her and her boy and me with mine. She would always find a way to make everybody laugh, and sometimes she would get my date to fall in love with her..... but I didn't care because she was my friend and her happiness came first to me. I began getting ready at 4:30. I straightened my hair than tied a ribbon around it. Then, I put my favorite dress on, it is green Satin and it matches my eyes. I put on light make-up and by the time I was finished it was 7:00.

Wesley came at 7:30pm. We went out to eat first. We went to a fancy Italian Restaurant. I got mine and Ellie's favorite meal, Penne Al Vodka with Chicken Parmesan. Wesley got Spaghetti with butter sauce and Lobster Tails. After we finished Wesley paid for the food and we went to the movies.

I wanted to watch a romantic comedy, but Wesley suggested Mystery so we went into Theater 4 (Ellie's Favorite #) which was showing a movie called "Where Have You Gone". I should've read what the movie was about, because I instantly started crying, it was a movie about a girl named Maryana, who got stolen raped and killed, then was found by her very best friend.