money motivation

Metal is laced through the mountains and water lies underneath. Happiness is here but only when all connection is lost. Loneliness follows but conspiracies are theorized to be a distraction. Life extension is not entirely possible but shorter when you're out of place. Trees giggle and whisper nostalgia but I've never seen them before. Tears are provocative sluts but no labels lay here and dark hair white liar smiles pull me deeper down six, seven, eight. They tell me things I can't hear but their screams echo through my fingers. Cross them in hopes that the whole damn thing will go down. Slowly, progressively, silently, secretly, unseen: it is. But I won't be here when it does and if I were, I would appear happy as them. False accusations and happiness is pushed under and everyone is thought to be at the same level. Six feet under, add the people. Six, seven, eight. Wouldn't they miss us? Only the verbalization and heart strokes, distant hugs and potential for the future. Although, it's not like they had any. Progression is only to a certain point drawn out by us. Death by forever smoking sunscreen and drinking orange oil cream, dry and bleached but said perfectly clean. Dirty minded in disguise, daddy allows only lace and pink but who are we to shame? Pretend not to know but lines are traced and rounded into circles, connections are hidden and God forbid we're immature. Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, till death do us part but what the hell is this anyway? Lack of communication and all that matters are not-long lasting labels. For show and not tell because mom and dad might find out. Shush the secrets and kiss in silence, don't miss me too much. Tasting the blue snow and then skyfall is a natural human reaction but it's worse when we refuse to take action against it. The older genetic order believes all is okay as long as they have their money but vote selflessly for the greater good that is to be the end of the world. They will have been dead by then and money will move down the line over their expensive casket. Put your money in the basket so you aren't sent to hell and saved from the crack widening in the sky. He knows all's perfect time and says "all in existence is mine." And whose idea was it to spread such absurdity and lies? Visit places of northern lights and sea creatures die but don't forget your camera to capture it all. Smile for me to have a good time and forget how selfish I really am, here let's buy you something you'll forget to bring home. Spend the entire time on your phone away across the world and cry about lack of parental attention. Painted nails and purses with hidden guns, carry them everywhere, hey can I have your number? Smudged red ink pens with fat illegible hello's, it never works you know. Small and blonde is the only way to go, good job, insecurities hide in tall heels walking across the road. Constant redirection in the intelligence section with red pen diagonal correction, just shut up and sleep through the long drive. Let's start a paper petition so maybe she'll treat him right, please sign. Years of togetherness and still no respect, cats through glass windows keep them in check but forgotten all the time. Cursed by loop hand writing and lanky guys that always think they're right. Taught to be proper and trained with stereotypical masculinity, play sports and love girls, lack manners and presidentially conquer the world. Cast your votes so momma will be proud, daddy left long ago, find him in the crowd. Build higher with metal and have the illegals do it free. Soon enough you'll be richer with all your ordered to be chopped down trees. Motivate us by saying you'll be the best, it's all we think we'll be but it doesn't work that way, unfortunately. You're a disappointment because you aren't the way she wanted you to be but all she wanted was a drink. Wrote down his number, knocked her up and knew he'd leave. Goodbye for now until I'm sixteen, seventeen, eighteen on your vacation to gossipping trees and girls that call you daddy. It's what you never wanted to be. But pay with your money you earned by lying while around the metal they dance. On heels of pink they stand and in lace they fall through the cracks. Your happiness is found when you discarded all connection. No point in correction it's already set in purple mountain stone. Just like the end of the world. Ashes fly out of your mouth, whole state's in a drought. You'd better sit down, might as well be in the shower. Let's dance around and forget our plans for last week. Rush up behind us packed full in your house because the monsters will never leave. They're closing in now and, ready for death, one, two, three. The things that tilt their necks and collect energy, laid to rest in peace. Goodnight they say because they know, without us they'll thrive. Whisper and giggle secrets that they saw it coming and lack pity because they are not human. Mass destruction and people reduction, goodbye correction and need to be right. Do you know the travel direction? Down because everyone forgot their donation to the ground at their feet. Discarded life expectancy, no longer expecting babies because cycles are no longer thrusting around. The only remaining intelligence section is in the cemetery stone. Long lived the progression and ended for the better. Mail your letters from heaven and they'll turn to ash in my hands. Don't ask for forgiveness from me, ask of the place you wrote it. Too bad you were born in the wrong time, it's not your place to understand. Let Jesus sympathize and offer his constant supply of demands. It was always his plan.