Mac Imagine (Pt.1)

*mature content* Finally, right?

Y/N's POV

Business was very slow and barely anyone came in today but Walter still wanted me to stay just in case. I found it as no big deal since there was only 45 minutes left on my shift before I was home free. Mac would soon be off work as well and outside to pick me up. Mac and I have been 'together' since maybe a year and a half ago when we stumbled across each other's paths and since then it's been history. I would say we were kind of a couple because at one moment we'd be at each other's throats and the next, were fucking each other's brains out. It's a love-hate relationship but I wasn't really complaining. I've always had a soft spot for Mac and I'm positive he had one for me too even though we want to kick each other's teeth in some days.

As I was just about to end my shift, a group of college guys came into the bar.
"Fuck!" I muttered under my breath and looked at Walter, hoping I could get out of this one but he shook my head and pointed to the table they sat at. I rolled my eyes and picked up my small notepad and walked over to their table.
"What can I start you boys off with?" I politely asked. All of them were eying my choice of attire; a tanktop, tight black pants and boots. I raised an eyebrow and cleared my throat
"We'll all take a round of beers and burgers with a side of you." One winked and I inwardly vomited.
"I'm sorry, my ass doesn't come as a side. How about fries instead? Perhaps viagra?" I snidely commented, faking a smile, causing his friends to 'ohh' in a joking manner. The dumbass held his hands up in surrender and I wrote down fries to go with their meals. Whistles were thrown my way as I stalked off and I rolled my eyes, nearly shredding my notepad. Making it to the bar, i slammed the notepad on
"Order, Walt!" I growled.
"Everything okay?"
"Yeah, no, I love being eyefucked by a bunch of college fratboys who probably have never actually got any. Why do I have to serve them? My shifts over."
"You know the rules, Y/N; your shift isn't over until all customers are taken care of." I rolled my eyes and filled glasses with beer.
After having comments made about my tits as I gave the dumbasses their beer, I sat behind the bar, placed my head on my hand and waited until their food was done. I was so ready to go home..

The slam of the Luna Mesa's entrance and the sound of heavy boots clunking on the wooden floor brought a smile to my face. I glanced up and saw it was Mac, who had the same pissy look on his face.
"Bad day at work, baby?"
"Pfft..the usual. Workers are still fuckin idiots. Whatcha still doin here? Pops give ya the night shift?"
I shook my head
"I gotta serve the last customers.." I groaned and nodded to the college dorks. Mac nodded and walked behind the bar, grabbing a bottle of whiskey from behind me. Since Mac was Walter's son, he was allowed behind the bar so I paid him no mind and leaned back over the bar, bored to death.
I actually almost fell asleep if it weren't for Mac, placing his front into my ass and pulling me back against his crotch. I grinned to myself and he ground his hardening crotch against me. I slowly turned to see him smirking at me before he took a huge swig of whiskey
"Bored?"
"You know it." Mac looked around then grabbed my wrist and led me to the supplies closet and shut the door. It was a tiny space so we were chest to chest
"Wow. So romantic, Mac." I joked and he rolled his eyes
"Yeah, yeah, yeah shut the fuck up." He growled and pulled my head forward, smashing his soft lips against mine
"Only a short amount of time." I gasped out as I reached my hands up and gripped his hair, tugging and scratching his scalp. Mac groaned and deepened the kiss. His own hands fell from my head and felt up my tanktop to my bra covered chest and squeezed my breasts hard, making me moan as quietly as I could.
The sound of wet kisses and heavy breathing mixed with moans was all that was heard in the small space. I ran my hand down Mac's chest and to the bulge in his dark jeans. He moaned out, causing me to smile into the kiss and Mac slipped his tongue inside my mouth. I slightly squeezed his hardened member and was about to pop the button to his jeans when I head Walter
"Orders up, Y/N!"
"Shit...Sorry baby." I breathed out and readjusted my tanktop as Mac growled in frustration.
"We're finishin that later." He dangerously whispered and roughly pulled me to him "M gonna fuck the shit outa yew."
I winked then gave his dick another squeeze before stepping out of the closet hearing Mac curse.