Murphy Imagine (pt. 2)

*mature content*

Y/N's POV

"Do you, Murphy, take Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Smecker asked
"Ay." Murphy said and Connor smacked him in the back of the head
"I mean, I do." He corrected and I giggled
"And do you, Y/N, take Murphy to be your husband?"
"I do." I grinned.
"By the power vested in me, well not really..I'm a fuckin detective for Christ's sakes.. Anyways..I pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Smecker smiled.
"Ya damn right I will!" Murphy grabbed me and kissed me, dipping me back a little.
We broke the kiss and I smiled.
"I'm a Macmanus now."
"Damn right ya are. Have ya all to maself." He whispered as he held his forehead against mine.
"All right, all right, now. Let me have a look at my daughter-in-law ya little shit." Murphy's Ma drunkenly said as she stumbled towards us and pushed us apart and held me arms length away from her.
"Look at ya! So damn gorgeous! Surprised my own got a nice catch like you." She nodded to Murphy who was scratching his head in embarrassment
"Come on, ma.."
"I'm serious! Never settled down before and now ya got a good one! She's got a nice arse on her. And a great pair of knockers!"
"JESUS FUCKON CHRIST, MA!"
"LORDS FUCKIN NAME!"
I laughed as I pulled them apart
"It's fine Murph. Thank you, Ma..I think." I frowned/smiled a little.
"Ya know, when I was pregnant with those two idiots, they were the reason I lost my girlish figure, and once they were born, it was all hell after that. Sucked me damn near dry, the both of em. My tits are hangin to my knees now!" My eyes widened and Murphy groaned
"ALRIGHT! Well, looks like it's time for us to go" he said and pulled me towards the exit.
"Looks like the newly weds are going to get their freak onnnn!" Connor laughed as we made our way to the doors.
"Ay, We'll be back for the after party!"
"This is the after party!" Greenly laughed
"AFTER AFTER PARTY, LADS!"
Murphy called over his shoulder and picked me up bridal style and rushed out the door to the car.

"How does it feel being a married man?" I grinned as I wrapped my arms around Murphy as he drove- well sped down the roads surprisingly making it through green lights just in time.
"Feels fuckin amazin'!" He laughed and kissed my forehead, still keeping his eyes on the road.
It's been months some the day in the bar when Murphy and I got back together. Shit went down after the bar fight and it caused Connor and Murphy to go around killing the members of the mafia and be known as the Saints. Connor and Murphy moved into my small apartment, Rocco was killed sadly, and their Da showed up. Murphy didn't want to waste any time in asking me to marry him and I of course agreed. I've never loved anyone as much as I did Murph and I was happy we'd finally be together forever.
Kicking the door to our apartment, Murphy carried me to our bedroom.
"You know I can walk, right?" I giggled
"Don't wanna waste any time. Con should be back soon." He smirked and kicked the door shut, setting me gently on the bed then pushed his coat off and tried yanking his tie off.
"Fuckin hate this thing." He grumbled as he couldn't get the knot out. I giggled and stood, helping him undo the knot. Murphy and I connected our lips in a slow passionate kiss, caressing each other. I pulled away and spun around
"Unzip me?" I asked over my shoulder. Murphy's hands slid up my arms and to the zipper just under my shoulder blades, peppering small sweet kisses on my shoulder. I sighed at the feeling and leaned back, lying my head on his shoulder as he continued to unzip me.
My dress pooled down to my feet and I stepped out of it, leaving me in my white lace underwear. I turned and placed my lips on Murphy's again.
"Mmm. Let me freshen up." I mumbled into the kiss and Murphy nodded, giving me small kisses as I tried to walk away.

Stepping into the bathroom, I took deep breaths and looked at myself in the mirror. I was slightly freaking out on the inside..Murphy and I have had sex many times before but not as a married couple. After freshening up, I calmed myself down and walked out. I gasped as I saw the scene before me; the room was lit up with many candles. On the bed were rose petals in the shape of a heart and trailed from the bathroom door to the bed.