1

Cyd's POV:

Today is February 12, 2016.. Two days before we leave for Paris. It's been a rough ride for me and my girlfriend.

For the past 6 months of being together, we've experienced a lot. August 13, 2015 midnight--meeting the 14th day of August was probably the best day. It was the day she asked me to be her girl. It may look fast for her to have me as her girlfriend, since her last relationship ended in April of 2015.. But it doesn't matter, at least for the two of us and the friends who support us. Mahirap man paniwalaan pero ako yung unang nagkagusto sakanya.. But dont get me wrong never pumasok sa isip kong manulot. Tadhana na rin siguro ang nagbigay daan for us to happen.

It was the Beach Volleyball season during Season 77(2014) when I realized my partner was special to me.. Special in a way na more than a teammate ang turing ko sakanya but of course less than a lover, kasi nga in a relationship sya that time. I told myself, "Cyd you need to be mature enough.

And with that, I was able to control myself. Ako kasi yung taong kahit mahirap, basta alam kong yun ang tama, sisikapin kong matupad. Hindi ko masyado pinansin yung kakaibang nararamdaman ko na yun. Despite this, I treated her equally sa teammates namin. And eventually, wala na sa sistema ko na special sya. But of course lagi syang may place in my heart. Who wouldnt fall for a very loving, appreciative, funny, and hardworking person, diba?