Chapter 19

Arabella’s POV

I woke in Toby’s arms, I felt safe and warm and happy, yesterday I had woken up from a two day mini coma, found out I was pregnant and become the newest Luna of the Midnight pack. I rolled over in his arms to see he was already awake and tracing circles on my hip.

I loved when he did this, I snuggled closer into his chest and then felt a small kick in the stomach, gasping I grabbed Toby’s hand and placed it on my stomach, another kick in a different region of my stomach, then another and another. The triplets where obviously awake. We both smiled and I let out a mini scream, so happy to feel the miracle inside my stomach already making themselves known.

I looked down to my stomach seeing it has already about doubled in size, the triplets kept kicking at my stomach, Toby started to trace small circles over my stomach, instantly the kicking slowed to a stop and I felt calmer.

A small knock came from the other side of the door, “Enter” Toby’s husky morning voice sounded in my ear, shivers ran down my spine. “Alpha, Luna, we thought you might like some breakfast” I looked up to see two young children carrying trays full of pancakes, bacon, eggs, orange juice and toast. My mouth started to water as I breathed in the delicious scent.

I sat up in the bed and ushered the children over, one of the girls placed the tray on my lap, the other on Toby’s, after the girls left I started stuffing my face with every morsel of food. “Look whose hungry” Gordy said from the door, I growled up at him.

“Hey I’m eating for four here” I said to him he laughed and jumped on the bed stealing some of Toby’s bacon in the process, “So my friends and future god children” I stopped eating and looked up at him eyebrows raised and a smirk on my face.

“What…? It’s meant to be…I have to be the kids god father” Gordy argued I shook my head in amusement; I continued eating as well as talking to both the guys. “So what’s the plan for today?” I asked them. “Well gorgeous, I thought maybe we could go around the pack village and talk to everyone, hear their worries and all that sort of stuff” I nodded and stood up grabbing a pink and white sundress and some sandals and my sunnies from the wardrobe and getting changed in there. When I got out Gordy had left and Toby was standing there in his boxers still.

“I’m ready when you are” I said suggestively smirking at him. He went into the wardrobe and put on some patterned board shorts and a black singlet, I linked hands with him and we made our way downstairs and out into the village. We walked around the whole day, talking to various pack members, they all congratulated me on the babies and wished me well.

I was exhausted by the end of the day, but Georgia had asked if I could go to see her just for a checkup, so I made my way down to her mini-hospital area and into the check-up room. “So how are you feeling Luna?” she asked in a very considerate voice. I smiled toward her and leant back in my chair “First I am Arabella not Luna, and second I am fine, a little tired and sore but good all up”

She smiled and got out her blood pressure monitor, and attached it to my arm. She checked all my vitals and finally settled down into a seat next to me “Well Lun…Arabella, considering the rate of growth so far I believe these kids will be born in around one and a half to two months” I smiled and nodded

“But Arabella, the pups are growing extremely fast and considering you are still recovering from the abuse I think it would be best for you to take it easy” she said we stood up together “we will see how you are doing next week and work from there” I nodded and walked out with her following me.

 I walked upstairs and into my room hoping in the shower as soon as I got there, I let the water run over my body, holding my stomach and washing it in circles and trying to soothe the triplets. I got out and wrapped a towel around myself, walking out and into the wardrobe I pulled on some pajama shorts and one of the jerseys Toby had been wearing.

I made my way over to the bed just as Toby walked in, he flopped down onto the bed and placed his head lightly on my stomach, “Long day?” I asked him, he nodded and then lifted his head a little perking up. “I can hear their heartbeats” my eyes opened so wide. I delicately placed my hand on my stomach scared that if I did anything to loud this might stop.

Toby’s face was covered with a goofy grin, “Hey kiddos, I hope you can hear me in there, it me your daddy, I love you all so much you wouldn’t believe it, I can’t wait to see you and neither can your mummy” slow tears of joy fell down my face as I smiled. I felt so connected and loved to both my children and Toby.

I pulled Toby up and laid a soft kiss on his lips, he pulled back after a few seconds and then lay his head on my stomach again tracing small circles around my belly button. We fell asleep like that, his head on my stomach listening to our unborn children’s heartbeats.

A/N

Awwwwwww its so adorabubble….. hehehe my special word. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I'm over 4000 reads YAY. So my gorgeous people I need some names for the kids please comment any ideas you have seriously all are welcome I need some smart people like you to give me ideas. Anywhooo…

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xx SophieBoffie