Chapter 3

Now, I know what you're all thinking... 'Set it up? Truth or dare doesn't need setting up?' Well last time these guys were round, we made a board because we played it so much! It looked like this:

 'Set it up? Truth or dare doesn't need setting up?' Well last time these guys were round, we made a board because we played it so much! It looked like this:

We made two, one for the big kids and one with everyone which included Hayley and Ryan, but because it was only us four, we used the big kids one!

Katie, Brennan and I helped Caleb get the board ready and we started to play.

C: "Who's going to spin first?"

B: "Youngest first!"

K: "Annie?!"

A: "Oh sorry! I was just daydreaming!"

K: "Ohhh about what?"

A: "Oh haha nothing."
I lied. Truthfully, I was thinking about Brennan. I'm always thinking about Brennan, I just can't get him out of my mind. I looked over at him and he gave me a little wink. I thought we were meant to be keeping this discrete... I thought to myself.

I moved closer to the board and gave it a powerful spin. Katie started a drumroll, which everyone soon joined in on.

K: "Brennan!"

It had landed on Brennan, truth.

C: "OH! I've got a good one. Have you got a crush on anyone at the moment?"

B: "Umm, well yeah I do."

"OHHHHHHH!" We all mimicked!

"WHO WHO WHO?" Caleb and Katie started chanting. I joined in so nothing looked too suspicious.

B: "I can't tell you that, my go is over!"
Brennan gave me a slight look of panic.

We play the game so that if the spinner landed on you, you then get to spin for the next round, so this time it was Brennan's turn to spin... It landed on Annie, dare. Great, I thought to myself, this might not end well!

K: "I've got one for you Annie! I dare you to kiss Brennan."

A: "Ugh, where?"
I was so nervous. What if he didn't want me to kiss him, what if I was bad.

C: "On the lips!"

A: "Just like a quick peck yeah?"

K: "Ummmm.... Yeah."

A: "Mhm okay.."

I leant in to Brennan and put my hand around his neck, and he put his hand on my back, I closed my eyes and kissed him. It felt good, but I'm only 11 and I don't really think that I should be doing this stuff.

K: "Eww haha! I'm proud of you Annie."

A: "Umm.. thanks! My turn to spin!"

I spun the spinner, just hoping that it landed on Katie so that I could get my own back! It landed on Katie, dare.

A: "Right, I dare you to kiss Caleb, on the lips."

K: "Okay."

There was something about the way that Katie seemed so willing to do it that made me slightly suspicious of something, but I just let it past me.

Katie leant into Caleb and kissed him. In one way it didn't  feel right, but then I thought about Brennan and how it is basically the same for Katie and Caleb to watch that. Brennan and I looked at each other and smiled while they were both distracted by the kiss. We were interrupted by my mom calling us.

"KIDSS! COME UPSTAIRS TO DISCUSS LUNCH!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Thank you all for the support! Please leave your suggestions in the comments and I will try my best to include as many as I can!

10 votes/stars for the next chapter!