Chapter 7

When we were all set up we made our way up stairs and into the garden where everyone else was waiting for us.

"KATIEEEE!" Hayley screamed as she appeared from behind dad.

"Hey there Hay Hay." Katie replied as she gave Hayley a hug.

"Hello Hayley! How was practice?" I asked.

"It was really good Annie, I did my first back-walkover!" Hayley said excitedly.

"Wow Hayley that's amazing!" I replied.

"Yeah well done Hayley, you should be very proud!"

"Thank you!!" Said Hayley.

We walked a bit further over to where everyone else was standing and said hello to mom.

"Oh great you're all here! Time to get started." Mom said. "We need to get into two teams so how do you want to split yourselves?" She continued.

"Yeah, we could have girls vs boys, Flippin' Katie vs Bratayley or a mix!" Explained Miss Jill.

I wanted to say mix so that I'd have a chance of being with Brennan, but I thought that might look a bit suspicious, and maybe it would be more fun against him anyway. So I said "how about boys vs girls?"

Everyone agreed and we started to set things up!

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for such a short chapter guys! I'll be able to post the next chapter within the next couple of days, but hopefully tomorrow if I can. (And it will be a lot longer. I promise 😂)