Chapter 5

"What the hell Brennan? How and why does Ryan know?" I said angrily.

"Yo, Annie Ryan and I are tight. We tell each other a lot, and this was a trade." Brennan replied.

What are you talking about? I said.

"I mean I was pressuring Ryan to tell me who he liked so we made a deal that if he told me l, then I would tell him the same thing."

"Ugh this is a nightmare. You aren't going to tell him about us though are you?" I responded.

"No, of course not Annie. I want this to work as much as you do." Brennan said as he held my hands.

I know that he told Ryan before we talked about anything but I was still angry. But when he held my hands all of my anger went away. I can never stay angry at Brennan, it always just makes me liking him more.

"Look, I'm sorry for getting so angry with you Brennan, I was just afraid of anyone finding out." I said calmly.

"It's okay Annie, but you know that we can't keep this a secret forever right?" Brennan replied.

"I know, I know. But it's too soon, I'm not ready." I said.

"I know you aren't, and neither am I. We will tell them when we are both ready!" Brennan said quietly as he was looking into my eyes.
I thought that he was going to kiss me, I mean I kind of wanted him to, but the timing wasn't right so I just walked to the other side of my room.

I started to walk back over to him and I gave him the biggest hug.
"Thank you Brennan!" I say, as my voice gets muffled by his broad shoulders.

"For what?" Brennan questioned, pulling away so that he was looking in my eyes again.

"For everything." I reply.
Brennan put his arms around my hips and leant in for a kiss. Even though we had kissed earlier, it just didn't feel like the right time. But I didn't want Brennan to think that I didn't like him, so I allowed our lips collide. I could feel sparks throughout my whole body, making me feel electric. I've not got a whole lot of experience at this stuff, so I have to learn on the way. Brennan's warm hands touched my back and butterflies filled my stomach. That's when I truly knew that I liked Brennan. I had no idea how long we had been kissing for but I didn't want it to end. I snapped back into reality by the sound of footsteps erring closer.

"Shhh." I say to Brennan. "We'll pretend like I'm giving you your jumper that you left up here earlier." I whispered.

Brennan nodded.

I began rummaging around and when I knew that they were close enough to hear me, I said "Do you remember exactly where you put it?"

"Ugh, no!" Brennan said loudly.

"Where have you guys been?" Questioned Katie. "We've been looking for you everywhere!" She continued.

"Mom and Miss Katie wanted us to make the batter for the pancakes, and then we came up here so I could get jumper that he left here earlier." Brennan explained

"Agh found it!" I said excitedly! "Here you go Brennan." I said, as I handed him his soft jumper.

"Why thank you Julianna!" Brennan said jokingly, knowing that I hate being called Julianna.

"When you're quite ready, can we please get back to truth or dare?" Said Caleb.

We all laughed and followed him down to the basement.

<><><><><><><><><>

Here is chapter 5 everyone!
I hoped you enjoyed.
15 votes/stars for the next chapter :)

OH, and by the way, I changed the cover of the fanfic! Let me know what you think of it!