Chapter 9

Let the games begin!

First challenge was the pillowcase race! Hayley and Ryan both reached me and Brennan and the same time, but somehow Brennan managed to get into the pillowcase 10x faster than I did and was storming ahead. I couldn't stop laughing at his goofiness which just slowed me down even more. Luckily Caleb was so slow at getting in his pillowcase that we were tied again.

Caleb and Katie were going head to head and whoever won decided on our team's victory. When they were jumping I realised they had the same coloured t-shirt on... I wonder if they did that on purpose? I just brushed it off when I realised they jumped over the line at pretty much the same time... instant replay if you ask me!

We all huddle around the camera to re-watch the footage, when Brennan lifts both his arms and puts them on my shoulders. I get the chills, and then realise the camera's rolling. However, I didn't want to shake him off, in case he thought I was having second thoughts about everything, so I just let it happen. I wonder what the fans will think? It turns out the boys ended up winning that round so we had to bring it back with the chicken throw!

Once Hayley and Ryan had gone, it was Katie and Caleb's turn. They had to have a rematch because it was a tie. Caleb was acting so differently around Katie. Mhm. Finally it was mine and Brennan's turn. I called him out for cheating and taking too long, but he won anyway. Another point to the boys.

Fast forward to the 4 legged race! Katie, Hayley and I had some great tactics! We decided to lift Hayley up, and Katie and I would just walk it. The boys didn't realise until we were halfway down, when Brennan came running over to try and stop us. He ran in front of me and blocked our path. I decided to move my arm and put it around his neck and body, once again forgetting everyone was there. I let go when I realised.

Now we had finished all of the games, and we were sitting on the edge of the trampoline to end the video. I kept looking at Brennan every time he talked, I couldn't help it. I began telling them to thumbs up the video, and subscribe, when Brennan and I both said "don't thumbs down" at the same time. It was pretty cute even though I say so myself.

I got up and started walking around the edge of the trampoline when I turned back around and saw that Brennan was staring at my bum. I giggled. Katie, Hayley and I started jumping on the trampoline when the video ended, and then the boys came and joined us.

<><><><><><><><><>

10 votes/starts for the next chapter!
I hope you enjoyed :)