Chapter 8

Miss Jill started explaining all the rules, and what activities and challenges we would be doing. She then explained that we would need to pick a partner from the opposite team that we would compete against head to head for most of the challenges.
"I'd advise that Hayley and Ryan go against each other, because they're both quite small so there isn't going to be an unfair advantage!" Said Mrs Jill
K: Okay so shall I go with Caleb?
C: Yeah that sounds good! Then Brennan and Annie can go with each other! Ohhh Brennan and Annie = brannie. BRANNIE BRANNIE BRANNIE
K: Haha good name!
B: Shut it Caleb... and you Katie. Or  should I say Kaleb
C: That's literally just my name that doesn't work
A: Yeah but it's spelt with a K
H: GUYS... when you're quite ready... I want to start now

Oh gosh what just even happened? So apparently now me and Brennan have a ship name. Brannie... I kind of like it.

Mom and Mrs Jill came walking back over, I didn't even realise they went!

We decided to get into a line in height order, as my mom stared filming for our channel. I was behind Katie and in front of Brennan. Brennan suggested that we then line up sideways, so that they could see all of our faces. I walked over to the shade, but nobody joined me, so I walked over to Brennan and joined the line next to him.

Katie, Ryan, Hayley and I were starting a kick line, all with our arms around each other. I looked over at Brennan and it seemed like he thought I was being really weird and he didn't want to join in, so I shook Katie's arm off of my shoulder and stopped. I hate feeling like I constantly have to impress him, even though I know he doesn't care what I look like or what I do!

My mom asked me to introduce everyone for our channel, just in case they didn't know who they were. I gave Katie a nice introduction, and then quickly said "And there's Brennan and Ryan." Everyone laughed and I told them I was joking. Brennan then stated that he need a grand introduction, so I jumped into shot and opened my arms wide and introduced him, whilst doing jazz hands. He thanked me, and me, being the person I am, get over excited and start clapping for him. We're meant to be playing it cool what am I doing? Everyone joins in so it doesn't look too suspicious.

Mrs Jill told us to get into our teams and turned the camera on. I was kind of nervous, because I didn't know how to act normal anymore. I was trying too hard. I tried my hardest not to look at Brennan too much but it was so hard.

Miss Jill was filming Katie explaining the rules to the camera when Caleb comes behind the tree and starts being his goofy self. I can tell he's flirting with Katie and it annoys me. I know I shouldn't be annoyed, and I have no right to, but it bothers me.

Brennan suggested that both teams make anthems, and his was so cute. He was doing a little dance to 'Happy Birthday to you' and all of a sudden I got the chills. How can a boy be so cute? I just look over at him and smile.

Katie started to chant our anthem but I didn't want to join in because I was too embarrassed in front of Brennan.

Let the games begin!

<><><><><><><>

Agh this took so long to write and I don't even know why!
Hope you enjoy the new chapter, sorry I haven't been active in literally forever.
15 stars/votes for the next chapter
See you soon
- Kerry