Harry Styles & College

--Harry P.O.V--

"Harry!" Mom shouted. I quickly get up from the bed, realizing that today was Monday which is my first day of college. Should I be excited or should I be sad? Sad because there's no more holiday. And that's the worst part. 

"Harry! Time to get up!" She squeals. "I'm on my way." I replied softly. I'm so lazy to go to college today. Well, I'm not ready yet but my mom said it's exciting. I don't know what's exciting. 

The warm shower flows all over my body, making me so comfortable in the shower. I feel like I don't want to get out. I can't do that. I'm going to be late for my first 'exciting' day of college. 

I get out from the shower, grabbing my usual shirt and a black jeans, I'm done. I don't need anything else. "Harry! Are you done yet?" She shouted again. "I'm getting ready! Just wait for me!" I shouted back. I know she's a little bit nervous for my first day of college but why is she nervous? I should be the one who's nervous right now. 

I walked downstairs, hoping that breakfast is ready. It should be ready by now since we're in a hurry to drive to college. "Hey mom." I greet her while giving a quick kiss on her cheek. "Good morning, sweetheart. How did you feel?" She ask with excitement. "I don't feel anything. I just need breakfast." I smiled while holding my tummy. I'm hungry. Really hungry.

"Your breakfast are in the fridge. Bacon and eggs." She smiled back. "Okay." I said, almost whispering. I walked to the fridge seeing a random food there, I quickly spot a plate of bacons and eggs. I take them out with a glass of milk. 

"Better be hurry, Harry. I can't wait to see your dorm!" Mom said again. "Kay, mom. I don't want to get chocked." I teased. Hurry, hurry, hurry. I have to be hurry whenever I'm with my mom. She's too strict and punctual. Over punctual.

**********

"Here we are!" Mom squeals as we pull into the campus. The building looks great. It looks elegant and beautiful at the same time. "Nice!" I shouted. "I know right?" Mom squeals in excitement.

__________________________________________________________

Haii! Sorry for the late update because I'm 10000000000x more busy then usual. I have a school project and I don't do anything yet. :/ Too bad for me that I have to do it alone. So, bye2 and I might have no time on Wattpad. 

VOTE and COMMENT.