[3]

Hours turned to Days and Days turned to Weeks. It was just a short amount of time but finally, you've figured out what's underneath the cold and reserved facade.

Kaneki Ken is a gentle, shy and timid young man. You have proven this already since he blushes a lot even in just small things.

He was quite weird too. He has this attitude that he'll suddenly do something so odd without any reason at all.

Like dyeing his hair white.

He said that it was originally in the color of raven. But after his first heartbreak (a girl broke up with him after officially dating him for a day) he was so broken that he colored his hair white.

"[Name]-chan, you're doing it wrong!" He gently yelled. "You press this key, not this!" He pressed a random key and sighed.

He wa actually teaching you how to play the Piano. After days of pestering and following him all around the school, he became infuriated and finally agreed.

It's not really because you want to learn how to play the beautiful instrument, it's because you want to learn to be able to spend more time with him.

Yeah, stupid but that's the truth. You don't want to admit it yet but you've taken a liking to the 19 year old boy.

"[Name], if you badly want to play the Piano, you have to learn how to pay attention." He scolded in which you just returned with a smile.

He sighed for the upteenth time this day before scooting closer to you. You blushed at the contact and made a mental note to yourself to stay calm.

Out of nowhere, his hands picked up yours and gently puts it on the top of his. He looked at you with a pay-attention-or-else look but you could clearly see the tint of pink spreading on his cheeks.

Stay calm.

He started playing the instrument, your hands on top of his, swiftly following every keys he pressed.

Unfortunately, you were distracted yourself that you aren't paying attention to the random keys he was playing. You just stared at your hands, appreciating the fact that yours fits perfectly in his.

How does he expect you to pay attention like this?

You stayed like that for the whole time, you did not even realize that the song has already ended until he spoke again. You looked down at your hands who was now separated with his.

"Do you understand?" He questioned, his cheeks were still flushed as he stare at you. "Or do we have to repeat it again?"

You blinked. Your mind processed the question and when you realized the hidden message behind it, you smirked to yourself.

"Yes," you grinned, "We have to repeat it."