-[Chapter One]-

So rewritten, i decided to start with the parents. and were just going to jump right into Damon and Arianna from the beginning :)

Chapter One

The next day we woke up and I looked over at Damon, last night we decided to tell his parents today. We were going to go tomorrow after the appointment, but he didn’t know how they would react and he didn’t want I to ruin the day if they reacted badly.

“Ready to go see your parents?” I asked and he groaned

“Do we have to tell them?” he asked

“Yes. And whether they take it well or not, they need to know.” I got up out of bed and immediately was rushing towards the bathroom. I really hated this.

“Are you okay?” Damon was right behind me and I gave him a thumbs up, he came and rubbed my back and made sure my hair was away from my face.

When I finished I flushed, brushed my teeth and then got in the shower, Damon left and when I came back out he was sitting there with some milk and bread.

“I read that it’s good for morning sickness. I figured it was worth a try” I gave him a small smile and sat down to eat while he got in the shower. I was trying to not let on just how horrible I was feeling right now. I ate slowly and was just finishing up when he walked out of the bathroom in a pair of boxers.

He turned and walked into my closet and came back out with some clothes.

“Stand up” he told me and I did. He clipped my bra on and put a shirt over my shoulders and buttoned it up. I stepped into my jeans and he kneeled down to put my socks on. I sat there while he put his jeans, t shirt and socks on.

“Are you ready to go?” he asked

“Sure” I smiled and I took a deep breath and stood up to follow him out the door. When we got to the door I put my boots and jacket on.

“Mom!” I yelled in general “I need the keys to the truck”

“Here” she said and I turned to see her toss the at Damon

“Hey, I want to drive” I crossed my arms

“With your condition, I don’t think you should be driving in this weather” mom said and I groaned because I knew she was right.

“Fine”

“Good luck” she said sincerely and I nodded knowing we would need it.

The drive over to his house was quiet. We didn’t talk because neither of us knew what to say. I let him be in his thoughts about how we were going to tell him.

We both decided that better sooner than later. Then we could get it out of the way, if they’re going to be angry then they would hopefully get over it sooner, and they can’t be angry with him at least for not telling them sooner.

When we pulled up to his house and he cut the engine we both sat there for a minute just looking at the house, we still didn’t figure out just how we were going to do this.

“Ready?” I asked

“Not at all.” He said still looking at the door

“Me neither, let’s get this over with” he nodded and got out before coming around to open my door. I pulled my jacket tighter around me as we headed to the house.

“Mom, Dad, I’m home” he yelled out as we proceeded into the entry way.

“Kitchen” his mom yelled back