-[Chapter Two]-

Chapter Two –Damon

“Just know I love you both, and your great parents” I told them before sliding the picture over, I held my breath waiting for their response.

“What the hell is this!” Mom yelled and I felt Arianna jump. This was not going good.

“Arianna’s pregnant.” I told them, as if they couldn’t read or see.

“With your baby?” she asked me and I wanted to say something extremely sarcastic. I mean whose baby did they think it was?

“Yes, with my baby” I said trying to stay calm

“Are you sure it’s yours?” My father actually asked. I felt Arianna dig her nails into my hand and I tried hard not to wince, and when I looked over she looked pretty pissed, but extremely hurt.

“How did this happen” she asked

“Well when two people-“

“You know what I mean” my mother glared at me

“That house party I got in a lot of trouble for.” I figured I’d be completely honest. They already knew about the party.

“So she slept with you drunk at a party? Who else has she slept with? She’s just a whore trying to pin a baby on you” Mom yelled, and I felt my blood boil at that, was she serious? She just called her a whore?

I looked at her and she had her head down and her small body was shaking as she cried and that just made me furious. How dare they say those things about her?

I was about to start yelling when she stood up and bolted

 “Arianna” I called out and she was gone. I went to run after her when my dad grabbed my arm.

“Let her go” he told me and I ripped away from him

“Do not touch me” I ran after where she disappeared to find her, she was already having a not so easy pregnancy, and now with them, she’s probably getting sick.

I ran to the bathroom and I could hear her and my heart hurt, I should have just done this alone. She didn’t need to be here, to listen to them.

I pushed open the door and went to her side. Her wig was thrown on the ground and her hair in a band. I rubbed her back and felt helpless. I couldn’t do anything, I couldn’t trade her places, the only think I can do is try to protect her and I failed.

She looked so fragile in this moment, she turned and curled up in my lap, burying her face in my chest.

“I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. I wish you didn’t have to hear that.” I told her as I rubbed her back trying to calm her down; when she stopped shaking I picked her up, carrying her to my room. I set her down on my bed and pulled the blankets over her.

“Where are you going?” she asked

I sat beside her and brushed her hair away and sat the wig on the night stand. “I’ll go sort it out, and then come back up and pack some stuff. I’ll take you home and either I’ll stay with you, if your parents let me or go crash with one of the boys.”

“No, come back here”

“No. I’m not staying with people who don’t support us, love.”

“They love you. I’m just a slut who’s pinning a baby on you. I’m good for nothing” she turned away from me. I kissed her hair and stood up.

“You know that’s not true baby. I’ll be right back. I love you both” I heard her sniffling

“I love you too” she whispered back and I felt relieved that she wasn’t shutting me out. I know that she was already emotional, and there was no excuse for what my parents said about her. None at all.