-[Chapter Four]-

Chapter Four - Arianna’s Pov

The next morning I slid out of bed and put on my sports bra and grabbed Damon’s t-shirt, putting it on as I walked out the door.

I’ve been the definition of a bad girlfriend and we’ve only been together a week. Last night was particularly bad on both our parts, but I wanted to show him that it was all okay with us. That we would get through this, so I went down stairs to make breakfast.

I pulled out everything and made crepes, peaches and crème stuffed French toast, and then an omelet.

I was flipping everything when I heard someone enter the kitchen.

“What are you doing up this early?” I smiled at my father’s voice.

“Hi daddy” I turned and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“Hey princess, what are you making?”

“Crepes, peaches and crème stuffed French toast, and an omelet. There’s enough for everyone, anything else you want? If it’s meat then that’s something you can make after I leave.”

“You sure you don’t want to be a chef?” he asked amused

“Maybe later, but that business degree would be for nothing then” he laughed as he took over the crepes. I like that we had a hot plate in here, one of the best things about dad being a chef; we had this huge kitchen with pretty much everything.

“Good point. Have you given any more thought to Julliard?”

“Kind of, I finished my composition for piano, but I don’t think I would be able to dance.”

“You have about four months to recover, it won’t be easy, but I think you could do it”

“Yeah, but I don’t know. I guess at this point it all depends where Damon gets into college.”

“Are you guys that sure you’ll stay together?” he turned to look at me and I sighed.

“I don’t know. But I’m not going to take his child from Florida to New York if he can’t come too. That’s if we keep the baby” I turned back to finish the food.

“What do you mean if? Is Damon having second thoughts?” he went on the defensive and I gave him a small smile.

“It’s not Damon” I admitted

“What? Why are you having second thoughts? You were all about keeping the baby, what happened?”

“I just don’t know if Damon and I would be the best thing. Don’t they deserve better than teen parents. Don’t they deserve parents who have a career and don’t have to worry about high school and college and just have their life together?”

“Arianna, when your mother told me she was pregnant we weren’t much older than you two. I was terrified, and I didn’t know how I was going to be a good father, but no one can ever really prepare for a baby.”

“I’m scared. You had mom. I don’t know if Damon and I will stay together. But you knew you had her.”

“Damon’s not going to leave you to do this alone. And for a future, you’re seventeen and have double majored in college for four years while staying top of your class in high school. You already have a lot of money saved up of your own, and you know where your future is going.” He pointed out

“I guess, but it’s hard to raise a baby, let alone balance work and schools like we would go to, and work on our relationship and then make time to spend time with the baby”