[Chapter Seven]

There will be a restricted chapter posted, i just have't gotten that far yet.

Chapter Seven- Arianna

Why did I ever like school? I asked myself as I got up in the morning entirely too early. Oh yeah, that was before I was pregnant when life was easier and I didn’t have a being sucking the energy straight from me. And I couldn’t even drink coffee or energy drinks to balance me out. How unfair was that.

I groaned and rested my head on Damon’s shoulder.

“Come on sweetheart, time to get up.” I shook my head and when he wouldn’t give up I tried a different approach. I moved and straddled him, out still naked bodies touching and I could feel he was affected.

“But I don’t want to. Don’t you want to stay in bed with me instead?” I leaned in and kissed his neck. His grip tightened on me and he groaned. I could feel every inch of what I was doing to him, I thought it was working when suddenly he pulled away

“Time to get up, we have school soon.” He kissed my forehead and I groaned as he grabbed my hands and pulled me up out of bed and into the shower.

“I don’t want to” I pouted and he immediately adverted his eyes.

“Nope, not going to work this time.”

“Baby, I just want to sleep, I’m tired” I complained

“I know you are sweetie” he wrapped his arms around me and helped onto me while I cried. I didn’t know why I was crying really, I hated that.

“It’s going to be alright, just get to school and you’ll feel better. You’re already ahead, you don’t have to pay attention, you can do it.”

“Yeah, but then I have to talk to the principle and tell him about the baby, and I have to deal with pictures after that”

“And you’ll have fun with Mason. And you get to meet my friends today, if you want” I perked up at that. I almost forgot he had actual friends. Hell if mine didn’t live with me I would forget I had actual friends too. I have a bunch, well currently. I don’t know how they’re going to react to dating Damon, and then how they’re going to react to the pregnancy. But I know I’ll always have Mason and Alexis.

“Really?” I smiled

“Yeah, and you also get to be there when I tell them the good news” he kissed my cheek before getting shampoo and running it through my hair. He rinsed it, and did the same with the conditioner. When that was all rinsed clean he washed my body and got out with me to wrap a towel around me.

“Go get ready while I finish up, alright?” he asked with his arms around me, his lips still pressed to my forehead while my arms were trapped from him and the towel.

“Alright” I sighed. I knew he was right. I knew I had to go. I knew it was going to be hell. But I couldn’t miss the school, not when I wasn’t sure how much I was going to miss when the baby came.

I went to my room and pulled out some underwear and matching bra and changed into that while I stood in my closet with my hands on my hips trying to figure out what to wear.

“You look sexy like that” I jumped when Damon’s arms wrapped around me. I was either here for a while or he was very quick, or both. I’m not sure.

“Perv” I mumbled and he laughed

“Now get dressed or were going to be late. You still have to dry your hair. Though I do really like it like this. colorful but tasteful” he smiled I went and grabbed a towel and dried my hair a bit with that before wrapping my hair up. I walked back to the closet to stare some more.