Chapter 9

I roll over and check the time on my clock. 8:46am. Okay, that's cool. I roll back over to see Justin right beside me. I slowly look under the covers to make sure I was wearing clothes. Lucky me, I was. I slide out of bed slowly and walk to Ashlee's room.

"Hey." I say, walking in seeing her on her phone. She looks up and I ee her bloodshot eyes and red puffy cheeks.

"Hey." she sniffles. I walk over to her and hug her.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm scared. What if I do something that harms the baby. I know I don't do much but still. What if I die after giving birth? What if-"

"Stop worrying. You and the baby will be fine. I promise." I say and she nods.

"How far along are you? You never told me."

"Almost 3 months. I have a small bump."

"I wanna see!" I say getting all excited. She raises her shirt up and I smile. This is the cutest bump ever! I touch it and smile again.

"This is amazing." I say quietly.

"Yeah, when you're not throwing up." She huffs and I laugh. I hear footsteps outside the door and Justin is standing there without a shirt. I look back at Ashlee and whisper I'll be right back. She nods and I pull Justin to my room.

"We didn't... You know... Do anything.. Right?" I ask.

"No, you fell asleep during Criminal Minds and when I got up to leave you grabbed my shirt and said don't go. So I took my shirt off and got comfortable and went to sleep." I just nod.

"Okay, well it's day 3, I make my decision tonight so wanna get ready and get started?" I ask. He nods and I go to get dressed.

Since I'm making my decision tonight, I wanna look cute, but casual. I don't know where we're going.

I decide, after throwing half my closet onto my bed, on a flowy black tank top with white crosses all over it, white high waisted short shorts, a black short sleeve cardigan, and black sandals. I curl my hair, and pin my bangs back, doing a smokey eye with a winged eyeliner, concealer, and a dark nude color lip stain. I brush my teeth, grab my black wristlet and put my phone in there, and walk to Ashlee's room.

"Hey, loser." I say.

"Hey." she replies after walking back to her room from her bathroom, wiping her mouth off. Poor thing and her morning sickness.

"I'm going out with Justin, I'll be back later tonight. Then tomorrow we can hang out. And I need to call Austin back. I can do that now." I say taking out my phone and calling Austin.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Uh, hi."

"Amber, hey."

"We can't go out anymore. We can hangout as friends, but only as friends."

"I knew that. I know you and Bieber are seeing each other again. I knew was only a matter of time. I'm just glad I got you while I could. It was nice. But I'm leaving Cali sooner than excpected. We can hangout once I get back, in 2 months?"

I laugh, "Okay."

"Okay, I gotta go though, good luck with Bieber. Bye Amber."

"Thanks, Mahone. Bye." I hang up, hug Ashlee, rub her belly and smile at it, and walk to the living room.

"Ready?" I ask Justin, who was looking fine. And when I say fine, I mean FINEEEEE. He wore black skinny jeans, a white t shirt with "#Jamber?" written in black, and wore black and white supras.