Chapter 2

<Justin's POV>

"Justin, are you sure you want to go back to Hawaii? I'm sure Amber has forgotten about you and what you two had." Ryan told me over the phone.

"I know, but I still have hope. Amber means a lot to me. More than anyone has, even Selena. I really love her, man."

"I know you do. But you gotta ask yourself, do you think she still loves you?"

No.

"Maybe."

"Aight, bro. Just remember, girls can only take so much, and they can only give someone so many chances before they're done with you forever."

"Okay, Dr. Phil." I joke.

"I'm just looking out for you, man."

"I know, I just hope she can forgive me for leaving her with her heartless mother for a year." I sigh. I really hate that I left her with Tonya.

"You never know. But whatever you do, keep me updated on everything. I'll talk to you later though, Chaz just got here."

"Okay, tell him I said hey."

"Aight, bye."

"Bye." I hung up and tossed my phone on my bed in the hotel room. I was currently in New York. I'm at my last stop now, and normally my tours don't take an entire year, they take anywhere from 6-9 months. But this time things were different. I had more shows in more cities, and more delays. 3 months into the tour, the bus got 2 flat tires, causing us to be late for a show and then we had to reschedule, only to have to cancel that show due to weather. We rescheduled it again, and things went smoothly. . Then a month later, I got the flu, causing the crew to get sick a week later. Then 2 months ago, during a smaller show, during the middle of it, there was an unexpected tornado and we had to remain in a room all huddled together while it passed. Those are to just name a few. This has been a pretty hectic year.

I flopped down on the bed and turned the tv on. I about dozed off when I heard a knock at my door. I lazily stood up and walked over to the door, yawning as I opened it.

"Hey, Scooter, what's up?"

"Hey, are you for sure going to Hawaii? If so we gotta get you to the airport." I nodded and grabbed my luggage.

"Okay, let's go then." We checked out of the hotel and 30 minutes later we arrived at the airport.

"Be safe, Bieber." Scooter told me.

"I will." I replied, turning and walking towards the terminal.

The plane took off shortly after I boarded and I just slept the whole time. I woke up just as the plane was landing, so I just scrolled through old pictures of me and Amber or 'Jamber' until it was safe to exit the plane.

I got my luggage then left the airport. Amber didn't live too far from the airport, but I got a taxi anyway. I told the driver her address and I arrived soon after. I paid the guy and walked up to Amber's house. I knocked 4 times before her mom answered.

"Ugh, you." She greeted me.

"Good to see you too, Tonya. Is Amber here?"

"She's gone. About a year now."

"Wh-what?" thoughts filled my mind.

"Amber does not live here. She is gone. Gosh, could you get any more stupid?" She said slower.

"Where is she?"

"Not here."

"Thanks. You're real helpful."