Chapter 7

We start walking down the boardwalk and pass an ice cream cart.

"Do you want any?" He asks, and I turn my head to face him.

"Of what?"

"Ice cream." he laughs. I smile and nod, turning with him to the ice cream cart.

"Two chocolate chip cookie dough ice creams." He says, handing the girl a $10. She smiles, realizing who he was but didn't freak out. Silently happy she didn't. Justin took a picture with her anyway, and then insisted on taking one with me. I took one with her, then we left.

"So, I was thinking, after the beach, depending on what time we leave, we could get takeout for dinner or go somewhere for lunch. That okay?" I nod, taking another bite of my ice cream.

"That's cool." I agree. We continue walking until we finish our ice creams, throwing them away and walking towards the ocean.

"Come on." He pulls me. I laugh, but then realize he's serious.

"Wait what?" I ask as he grabs my arm and pulls me towards the water.

"You ask a lot of questions, woman." He picks me up bridal style and runs into the water.

"1...2...3! Hold your breath!" He yells and the next thing I know, I'm under water. Justin lets go of me and for a second I panic because I'm in open water, basically alone. How are we even this far out? I feel something brush against my foot and I start freaking out, and screaming.

Idiot.

No one can hear you.

You're underwater.

Oh right, so I'm gonna drown.

I feel a hand grab mine and pull me up, and a rush of relief comes over me when I see it's Justin. I start coughing up water and he picks me up, carrying me towards the sand. As I choke. And possibly die.

"Are you okay?" he asks me. I look up at him after I'm finished coughing.

"Uh, yeah.. I think so."

"I swear I didn't mean to let you go, the wave, it knocked me away from you-" I laugh.

"It's okay. I understand. Calm down dude." He lets out a breath and smiles at me.

I stand up and he follows, grabbing our shoes from where he left them.

-

"What movie do you wanna watch?" I ask him, gesturing to the stack of movies on the shelf.

"Do you have Believe?" he asks. I laugh and nod.

"Well not that one." he says, and I laugh again.

"What about Magic Mike XXL?" I offer.

"So you can admire Channing Tatum's abs and not mine? No way!" He says and pretends to get all offended.

"Okay." I laugh. "What about Letter's to God?" I grab the movie off the shelf and look at it.

"What's it about?" He asks.

"I don't know, I didn't know we had it. Ash must've bought it." I told him, taking the disc out and putting it in the Xbox.

"I'm getting snacks, I'll be back. What do you want to drink?" I ask.

"Water. Scooter strictly made me go on an all water thing."

"Right. I'll be back."

I go in the kitchen and get Justin a water, grabbing a Pepsi for myself. I grab a pack of popcorn and checked my phone.

3 new messages

Ash Dash: Hey, I need to tell you something

Ash Dash: Dip Wad, this is important

Ash Dash: I'll be home around 1 am, I'll talk to you then, love you bestfriend❤️‍

I wonder what it is...

Snap out of it, you're on a "Date"

It is not a date.

I know, that's why I put emphasis on it.

Jerk.

I'm you.

Right.

I got on Twitter and scrolled through, seeing #TheDigiTourSpringBreak trending. Yay! DigiTour is touring during Spring Break. I need to buy tickets..

The popcorn finished and I put my phone back in my pocket and grab a bowl from the cabinet, getting the popcorn out and dumping it in the bowl.

"Everything happens for a reason

And the reason is you

I feel like I'm dreamin'

It's too good to be true

And I know

We drive each other crazy

But you're still my baby

You make my heart go

Boom, Boom, Boom" I sing to myself as I grab the candy and make my way into the living room, to find Justin staring atthe doorway, which is now me, with wide eyes.

"What?" I ask.

"I forgot how amazing you are at singing. What song was that?"

"Boom by Mahogany Lox. I love her, and her hair, which is like 20 percent of her to be completely honest. But she really is amazing." I tell him. He pulls out his phone and googles her I assume, because he nods a little.

"She's pretty, but not as pretty as you." He flirts. I smile and shake my head.

"I'm not even close dude. She's my celebrity girl crush. You have to admit, she's hot."

"Okay, she's pretty hot, but I wouldn't pick her over you." He smiles at me. Gosh he's adorable.

"Ready to watch the movie? Ash will be home in about 2 hours, and I don't know how long this movie is." I tell him after a minute of awkward smiles and silence.

"Yeah, press start." He tells me and I do so, leaning back on the couch with Justin while the movie begins.

Half way through and I'm bawling over here while Justin just has tears. I'm not even that emotional and I'm the one crying a river.

"How are you not bawling like me?" I cry.

"Because it's not that sad yet. I'll probably end up crying in a little."

I just nod and continue crying.

"THIS IS NOT OKAY! WHY DID YOU LET ME WATCH THIS OH MY GOSH THIS IS THE SADEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!" I scream at the end. I look over and Justin is crying like a baby.

"Maybe this wasn't the best idea." he cries as he looks over at me. I nod and get up to turn the tv off.

"I better get going, I guess." Justin says behind me. I turn and nod, walking with him over to the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow at 12. I know you over slept this morning." he told me.

"How?"

"Ashley told me when you went to the bathroom at the beach. But you still made yourself look cute." He smiles at me. I feel my cheeks heat up and I smile, knowing I'm blushing.

His eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips, and I do the same.

Before I knew it we were both leaning in.

---------

Sorry it's a cliffhanger, but good stories need these 💙

I'm working on chapter 9 at the moment. SO chapter 8 will be up. That'll be an interesting chapter lol I think if I type every day I'll get this story finished. It's almost done anyway. I know. A little over 10 chapters, but hey, more stories to come. 

(THIS ISN'T EDITED SO ANY MESS UPS, DON'T JUDGE)