Epilogue

(this is gonna be shortish tbh)

"I've told you guys this story before, and I just told you guys again. I'm done telling this story until 'Babies Number 3 and 4' enters the world, right?" I ask my 2 children, rubbing my belly.

"Who did you meet again?" my 7 year old son, Jason, asked me.

"When I was 17 years old, I met 'The Justin Bieber.' How cool does it sound knowing mommy met a super hot singer?" 

"Awesome!" Ava, my 5 year old, yelled, laughing. I laughed along with her when I felt two arms wrap around my waist, resting their hands on my belly.

"Are you seriously telling them the story, again?" I heard behind me. 

"They enjoy this story. Let us be." I laugh.

"But it's so boring." he tells me.

"How? You were there."

"That's how I know it was boring." 

"You're just jealous." I tell him, looking back at him.

"Jealous that guy almost took you from me." 

"It was one date." I groan.

"Mommy, who else did you meet?" Jason asked, obviously listening to the conversation.

"I met Austin Mahone." 

"Haha whose that?" Jason asked.

"Haha Jason doesn't even know him. He's no one, buddy. He tried to steal Mommy from me."

"He did not. When I told him we were talking again he respected that and we stayed friends." 

"Amber, he secretly wanted you."

"Justin, no he didn't." I say.

"HEY!!" Jason yelled. We all looked at him, including Ava. 

"Our last names are Bieber. And Daddy your name is Justin. You're Justin Bieber!?" Jason yelled.

We laughed and nodded. 

"You're so cute buddy." Justin said and ruffled Jason's hair.

"No I'm not. I'm super cute like mommy said you were." he laughed.

"Except you're cuter than super cute." I said poking his belly. He giggled and got off the bed and ran out the room, followed by Ava. I turned to look at Justin. 

"We finally have the perfect family we've both wanted since we met. I'm glad I have 4 children with you. You're my bestfriend and I love you." I say.

"I love you too, and you're my bestfriend. That's why there's a ring on your finger that replaced the promise ring I gave you 8 years ago."

Justin and I got married a year after he gave me the promise ring. We had Jason a year after, then Avalanna, or Ava, two years after Jason was born. In 3 months we will have twins, Meghan and Landon, and then we will finally be 100% complete. I couldn't ask for a better husband than Justin, he has been perfect right by my side, from delivery, to sleepless nights when the kids are sick. He is a great father to my kids, and he has kept every single promise he made to me 8 short years ago. He doesn't hit me, or the kids, we argue, of course, but he never gets mad enough to hit me. He knows better anyway. He never left my side, he has been everything I could ever ask for. 

As for touring and doing shows, once we had Ava, he stopped touring. He's still in the public eye, as I was when Justin left me in Hawaii for his coming back tour. We both get hate still, but Justin still makes music, and when he has time, he goes to the studio to record it. He still has albums, he just don't tour anymore. I didn't ask him to do that, it was his idea, and Scooter was okay with it since we had 2 children to look after instead of one. 

My YouTube channel took off, I became an internet star and went to be a special guest at Magcon for a few shows, met Hayes, who knocked me over at the mall forever ago. He apologized again in person, and I finally forgave him, met Cameron again and we became really good friends. Then after I left Magcon, I went to Playlist Live in Orlando, Florida , then had my own tour across the U.S with DigiTour, then went to other things and appeared as a special guest. I quit touring after Jason, I obviously had to take care of him, but I still make videos when I can. 

That reminds me. I get up from where I'm sitting in front of Justin and grabbed my laptop and walked back to my bed. I opened it and put in the password, which was 'Bieber' and began editing mine, Justin, and the kids' Q&A video. The kids began getting questions since they were practically celebrities too, so we just rolled with it. They liked it, all the attention. Justin got up and walked out the room after kissing me on the forehead, then went to watch the children.

But back to my life story, just kidding, I met a lot of great people along our journey, and I couldn't ask for a better life. After Justin's Purpose tour, we really settled down. We had kids, and moved into a permanent house in Cali. 

Ashlee had a beautiful baby girl, Addison Grace, and she's older than Jason by 2 years, so shes 9. She looks just like Ashlee. Unfortunately, the father never came around about Ashlee and the baby so she had to be a single mom until she came with me to a Magcon event and met Aaron Carpenter. They got married 3 years ago, and now she's 7 months pregnant with baby number 2, which is also a girl. I couldn't be happier for her. She finished college and became an Ultrasound Technician, and works at the local hospital here in LA. We still see each other and talk all the time. Our kids get along great and so will the twins and her baby on the way since they'll be the same age. 

I finished editing the video and uploaded it to YouTube, then went to Twitter and told everyone to watch it since the kids were in it. 

Twitter and YouTube both started blowing up so I shut my laptop silently, sat it beside me, and stood up, putting my hand under my already big stomach for support, and walked over to the door, looking at a picture of me and Justin when we got my maternity pictures taken, smiling a bit, then looked at the announcement photo me and Justin shared to the world when we announced we were having not one, but two new babies:

Then smiled, walking out to my family. 

-

Tear. I'm done with it. I loved this, it was cute, especially the pictures.

Okay goodnight.

Okay screw it, I'm bad at waiting, this is going up tonight. Love you guys <3 

Now I can officially check this story off as completed </3 

Okay night.