Chapter 5

I wake up at 6 like I always do during the week. I get up from my bed and walk to my bathroom. I take a shower and let the water hit my shoulders. I'm watching Austin after work, which was completely last minute, so Jenna can meet with Miranda, the lawyer I told her about. I really hate she's going through all of this. Not to mention Austin, he's young. He needs both parents. Not one or the other. After 45 minutes of standing in the shower I wash my hair and body and get out. I wrap my towel around me and walk out to my room. I throw my hair in a bun like I always do and go to my closet to look for clothes to wear to work.

Black high waisted shorts and a blue t shirt with my inititials monogrammed in black glitter it is. I put my clothes on and walk back to my bathroom and dry my hair. When I'm finished I plug my straightener up and turn it on. While I wait for it to heat up, I do my makeup. I do the natural makeup look and begin straightening my hair. I finish about 30 minutes later and put it back into a pony tail. I slide my black Vans on my feet and grab my phone and keys.

"Morning Jenna. I'm still watching Austin from 3 to 6 right?" I ask. I wait for her to confirm as I clock in. I grab my apron as I turn to her since she hasn't said anything and she has a guilty look on her face.

"Um, no. You wont. You can get him if you want, but I'm not meeting with Miranda."

"Why not?" I ask.

"Me and Jordan worked things out."

"Okay, so everything's cool now?" She nods and Megan walks in the back and clocks in.

"Morning ladies." She simply says. We return the greet and she grabs her apron and smiles at us before disappearing out the door. I look back at Jenna as she smiles.

"Jenna how exactly did you two makeup?"

"Um, well, you know.. We talked. And yelled. And I cried. Then he kissed me. Then I kissed him back.. More things happened but you get the idea."

"Oh. Okay. Well then. That's great, I think." I told her. This just got awkward. She laughed and nodded.

"It is great."

"I need to get started with my tables, we can talk more later. I need to tell you something." I say as I grab my pad and pencil. She nods and stands up.

"Okay, I'll be back here with the cooks if you need anything." I nod and start on my tables.

People come and go, eat and drink, kids spill orange juice on me, and finally the day ends. I sigh when I turn the open sign to closed and look for Jenna. I find her minutes later in the back room.

"Hey." I say, getting her attention. She looks up and her eyes meet with the orange stain on my white apron.

"Some kid threw their juice." She starts laughing and I try to keep a straight face but I fail, laughing along with her.

"Okay okay. I'm good. You said earlier you had to tell me something?" I shake my head and sit beside her.

"Okay, so yesterday was amazing."

"How?"

"Okay, well for one, my mom came and apologized to me, and asked me to be in her wedding. Then, last night, I went on a date." I smiled.

"That's great! Where did the famous Austin Mahone take you?"

"Wait, how did you know it was Austin Mahone?"

"He tweeted about it. So tell me, what all happened!" she asked, sounding more excited than I probably was last night.

"Okay, so..."