Chapter 8

If you want to be entertained by my crying mess please read the a/n at the end XD 

----------------------------------

Recap:

Before I knew it we were both leaning in.

___

The front door opens and closes, and I hear a cough right before our lips touch. I open my eyes and look over, seeing Ashlee standing there smiling at me with that 'get some' look. I roll my eyes and look back up at Justin, who is looking at Ashlee. I cough to kill some of the awkwardness, and hug Justin.

"Bye." I tell him.

"See you at 12 tomorrow." he replies, smiling. I close the front door and look back at Ashlee, who was staring at me with her eyebrows raised.

"What?" I ask.

"You two almost kissed." She squeals.

"Yeah, but you, dip wad, ruined it. What was it that you wanted to tell me?"

"Oh.. About that.." She replies, looking at her feet.

"Ash? What is it?" I ask my bestfriend.

"I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me when I tell you this." She cries. I pull her into a hug and start rubbing her back.

"I promise, Ash. I could never hate you. Whatever it is, I'm here for you."

"Okay.. Well.. Today I went to the doctor, for a few reasons.. I'm not telling you all the reasons because there's no point. But the doctor asked me weird questions, about sex and stuff." She told me.

"And?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant." I pulled away slightly, just to look her in the eye to see if she was lying. She had tears in her eyes, so I knew she was being serious and she didn't plan on this.

"Oh, honey, come here." I pull her into a tight hug and she just cries into my shirt. I feel tears slide down my face and soon enough I'm crying with her.

"What are you going to do?" I asked her after we both had stopped crying.

"Well, I don't believe in abortion, but I'm not ready for a baby. I'm too young. I mean yeah, I'm 22, but I'm not married, I'm not capable of being a parent right now."

"So you want to give it up for adoption?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Wait, what about the father?"

"He don't want it. I already told him. He swore it wasn't his. Amber I'm scared." she told me and started crying. I pulled her back into a hug and started rubbing her back.

"Hey, everything's gonna be alright. I'm gonna be right her beside you. We can even go to the birthing classes together." I pull away and smile. She laughs and stands up.

"I'll hold you to that." we laugh and she walks to her room. I get my phone and see I have a new text message.

From: Juju

I had a great time. Goodnight beautiful.

I could get used to these kind of messages. I smile and text him goodnight. I went to my room, changed into pajamas, brushed my teeth, washed my face and got into bed, falling asleep shortly after.

--

I wake up to my alarm going off. I roll over in confusion because I don't have to work today. I stop my alarm and see I have a new text.

From: Juju

Goodmorning gorgeous, just reminding you we have a date today and I'm just letting you know what to wear. Just wear something casual. I'll see you at noon <3