(Chp. 6)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys, sorry again for not updating, I've had lots of homework and helping friends with personal stuff. l SO sorry! Hope this chappie makes up for it! I still can't believe people still read this, it's really bad! Bai

Rythian's POV

 I begin to leave a note for Zoey where the journal was.

  "Dearest Zoey,

  I have decided to dispose of the journal, it makes you cry every time you read it, and I don't want to see you sad. The journal is just a constant reminder of me, and if you keep it, you will live your life sad. I don't want you to cry for me. I don't want you to try and remember me, I want you to  live your life, without me. I want you to try and forget me. I know you don't want to, but its for the best. Please do this for me. I only want the best for you. I love you,

 -Rythian"

  Hopefully, she won't have to forget me for long, hopefully Ridge will bring me back to life. Ridge appeared at the window.

 "Hey Rythian, there are some thieves I saw in Caber- Town. Can you help?" Ridge asks me. I nod, it's help him or never get a chance to come back to life.

Zoey's POV

 Ravs and I talk for a while, about nothing in particular. Just laughing and hanging out. And then, a guard of Ravs' town comes in.

  "Um, Mayor Ravs, it seems like more 2 villagers and 1 guard has been murdered. Ravs stands from his chair.

 "Really? That's impossible! No one in this town are murderers. They must have died from a zombie or a creeper! They are always killing people!"

  "I'm sure, all the victims died the same way, a knife cut their throat, it seems like the same knife was used," the guard states.

  "You will have to excuse me Zoey, it seems like I have some important things to attend to," Ravs states.

  "It's okay, I really should be getting back to Duncan's castle," I say. Ravs nods and leaves the room with the guard. I leave City Hall and walk through the streets towards Duncan's castle, when I see a man being perfectly still, like someone is about to kill them. I inch closer and see a knife to the man's neck, but no one is holding it. It appears to be floating. I see the knife begin to cut the man's throat when I decide to save the man. I run towards the scene. Suddenly, the knife is taken away from the man's neck and it runs off.

  "Are you okay?" I ask the man.

  "Yes, thank you! I thought I was going to die!" he says.

    "Well come on, let's go get Ravs."

  ~Later, After Zoey Tells Ravs Stuff~~~

  After telling Ravs about what happened, I go back to Duncan's castle. Ohmygosh, I forgot about the journal! I race to my room and instead of a journal, a note is on my bed.

 I read the note several times before the truth sinks in. Rythian actually destroyed the journal. I don't won't to forget about Rythian. I want to remember him. I know it's what's best for me, but it's not what I want.

Rythian's POV

 I'm about to kill a man Ridge said was a thief that stole from the bank. I have the knife to his neck, and I suddenly see Zoey looking my way, she walks closer. And as she walks closer, I see a strange look in her eye. I'm frozen in place and I can't move. She was really about to watch me murder someone. I stare at Zoey, shocked. Suddenly, Ridge is pulling me away from Caber- Town and into the forest. I had recovered slightly, I was going to kill that man for a good reason, he was a thief, it wasn't murder.

  "Rythian, I saw that journal you have and it looks like you want to get rid of it. I know exactly how," Ridge says.

 "Really? How?" I ask.

  "Well, I happen to know a portal, that will destroy everything that goes into it. Wanna come to my base and throw that thing out?"

 "Yeah sure.." I say. We fly off to a small castle floating high on the air. Ridge beckons for me to follow him in. I am lead through a maze of rooms of different sizes and colors until we reach a large door. RIdge takes out a large golden key from his jacket and inserts it into the key hole. In the center of the dark room is a large portal elevated above the floor. I climb up the steps and lean over the edge of the portal top glimpse at it.

  "Go ahead and drop the journal in, it should get rid of it forever," Ridge says from behind me. I nod and let the last thing that connects me to Zoey slip from my fingers. And then suddenly, I'm pushed in after it...