The End (Chp. 7)

Rythian's POV

     I sail through the darkness below me. I can see nothing, and feel nothing around me. I know I am falling because of the wind zipping past me. I see some light increasing in size at an alarming rate, and I know it is the end. I may be a ghost, but this is the definite end...

Zoey's POV

   I pace around my room for hours, wondering how I could communicate with Rythian. But no ideas come to mind. I've memorized the note he gave me by heart, and it's the only thing I have left to remember him by. I rack my brain of how I can talk to Rythian again. Maybe I can get Ridge to help. No, that won't work, I haven't seen Ridge in forever, and I don't know where his base is. Maybe Duncan knows. I run to his office and walk inside. Luckily, he's sitting at his desk fiddling with a portal gun.

  "Hey Duncan," I say.

  "Hi Zoey. Check this out." He flips a switch on the portal gun and shoots at the wall. A large hole with an orange trimming appears. Then he shoots the opposite wall and the same portal appears except with a blue trimming. "Step in this portal," he says motioning to the orange hole in the wall. I peer inside.

  "Is it safe?" I ask him unsure.

   "Totally. I've used this many  times. It's awesome, trust me." I nod and slowly step through the portal. Suddenly, I'm on the other side of the room.

   "Woah! That's amazing!" I exclaim.

  "I know right. Want to use the portal gun?" he asks. I nod eagerly and he hands the gun over. After him showing me how it works I begin shooting portals everywhere. Making Duncan fall through the floor more than once.

   "Oh yeah. By the way Duncan, do you know a way to talk to ghosts? Because I just really want to talk to Rythian," I beg. Duncan sighs.

   "I actually don't. But, I will ask around and see what I can do for you," Duncan smiles.

    "Thank you!" I hug the Scientist and run out of the room.

 3rd Person POV

   Rythian wakes up and opens his eyes. He's in a small stone brick room with a small wooden door. The room is foreign to Rythian, yet he feels at home. He stands up and looks around. The air around him is cold, but Rythian doesn't mind, he's supposed to like the cold because of the Ender Side in him. He listens to see if he can hear anyone around, but not a single sound is heard. He walks up to the door and pushes it open.

 "That's weird," he thinks to himself, "I couldn't touch anything as a ghost." Rythian walks down a long narrow hallway and reaches a giant door. He grabs the handle and opens the door. And that's when he realizes where he is... The End.

AUTHR'S NOTE

NOTE THE BOOK IS NOT OVER! I REPEAT THE BOOK IS NOT OVER! WHEN I SAID "THE END" I MEANT LIKE THE DIMENSION! OKAY! I WOULDN'T LEAVE YOU THERE!!!! KAYZ! yAH! BYZ! THANKS FOR READING!