The Escape (Chapter 12)

3rd Person POV

   Rythian knew Duncan would try to get Zoey to come and help him, but Rythian wouldn't let that happen. So, he had a plan. No, it wasn't to murder Sjin and make him suffer, no matter how much he wanted to. Rythian was tired of the fights, tired of the killing, the murders, the enemies, he was tired of trying. His only goal was to keep Zoey safe and away from danger. The only way he was going to do that was to leave so no one could stop him.

  Rythian planned to die, he knew it was going to happen eventually. He was going to go to The End, ask the Queen to allow him to become and Ender- Man. But, he would stay far away from Zoey, or any of the others. Ender-Men's instincts are to kill, to make things suffer. They were monsters, and so was he. Rythian would just end up hurting everyone, and he knew Zoey and him could never be together. Rythian loved Zoey, but he wanted her to be safe, even if she didn't love him. He would stay in The End, listening to his mother's orders, and doing everything possible to stay away from this world.

  But, before that, Rythian faced another problem; escaping this cage...

~~Earlier~~

 Duncan flies up the stairs but before he can go home, he hear avoice calling after him,

  "DUNCAN!!" Sips shouts. The Scientist ignores him, and continues flying to the castle to get Zoey. "SJIN, DUNCAN WAS DOWN THOSE STAIRS, HE JUST FLEW AWAY, HE KNOWS!" Sips continues to yell.

  Sjin had the EnderBane in his hand, about to hurt Rythian again, when he heard Sips yell. Sjin knew that Duncan was going to get Zoey to help, and he knew that Rythian would try to escape.

  "LET ME MAKE SURE OUR LITTLE MONSTER DOESN'T ESCAPE FIRST, START FOLLOWING DUNCAN!" Sjin yelled to Sips. Sjin pulled out a portal gun and aimed it at the wall, and a portal appeared. "Stand up!" Sjin barked to Rythian. Rythian very slowly got up, holding back tears, and almost fell over. But Sjin pushed him through the portal. Rythian slammed against a hard stone floor. The room appeared to have thick walls and impossible to escape from. Sjin stuck his head through the portal.

  "Yeah, this room is really hard to escape from, figured you'd try to escape. Be careful, if you escape, I have a little suprise," Sjin smirked, beforing the portal disappeared.

    While this was going on, Duncan's jetpack began to run out of charge, and suddenly he was plummeting down. He didn't take much damage, thanks to his armor, but he still continued to run. Sjin and Sips began to chase after them. Duncan ran, and ran, and ran, until he had lost them. He didn't know where he was, but he decided to find his castle to get Zoey. And as for Sips and Sjin, they were lost to, being the geniuses they are, they forgot their jetpacks.

~~While that was happening~~

  Rythian needed to escape, he needed to leave before Zoey made it here. But he was so weak.

  "For Zoey" he thought. He still couldn't find any strength.

  For Zoey.

  He began to think of her. Her soft orange hair, her smile that could brighten your day easily, her eyes that always had that sparkle in them, her mushrooms, even though it was crazy, it was cute, her laugh, that made you want to laugh with her, her kindness, always caring no matter what, her personality, that was always bright and cheery even in the darkest times, her everything. Just thinking about her made Rythian's heart race.

  For Zoey

  Energy began to pulse through him and he smiled. Zoey was always the one that kept him alive. Rythian stood like he had never been injured. He walked over to the wall, and punched using all the energy he could muster. The wall began to shake and a single layer of the wall fell, bringing the roof down with it. Rythian grinned, maybe he would save Zoey. He stepped back to get a better look of the room.

  Click

  What was that? Rythian looked down and saw he has stepped on a pressure plate that had been revealed when the walls fell. His heart raced as he waited for what happened next.  He heard the familiar sound of a fuse lighting. He closed his eyes.

  For Zoey...

~~AU~~~

 Hey guys remember me!?! Sorry for the delay I've been kinda busy lately but my schedule's clear now! Hope you liked this chapter! I know its short, but it needed to end there so yeah, I also needed to give you that info. So Yeah! Luv ya guys!

  -Kenz <3