Epilogue

Do you know what it's like to not remember? To forget. It's like when you were younger, you'd fall asleep somewhere and you wake up in your bed, and it almost feels like magic. We all forget, and we all need to remember, it's a way of life. Without remembering, we wouldn't get much done, would we? We wouldn't go to our classes, we'd forget our appointments, and other things. But, do you know what it's like, to forget everything, and everyone, you've ever known? To see a face eagerly greet you, but, you can't recall their name. But worst of all, you don't know yourself... There's this feeling in the back of your mind of something important, that you need to do, or of who you are, but... it's like, you know you've been there, and seen those people, but they have no place in your mind. Names, faces, places, things, and people, all jumbled up inside your head. And, your mind feels so empty, all you've ever known is gone. The memories you've created since you were young, have suddenly disappeared.

  And I'm trying, trying with all my might to remember, and it pains me that I forgot your soft orange hair, your smile that brightened my day easily, your eyes that sparkled, your craziness, but it was cute. I'm sorry I forgot your laugh, that made me laugh with you, your kindness, how you cared for everyone no matter who they were, your personality,, how you were cheery even in the darkest times. I'm sorry I can't remember anything...

     I'm sorry I forgot you Zoey...