The Scientist To The Rescue! (Chp. 11)

'IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT END PLZ READ!

3rd Person POV (Imma write a lot of that now)

          Duncan opens the door to the Jaffa Factory, and breathes in the sweet smell of the gooey cakes being produced. The grinding of cogs and whir of computer was music to his ears as he looked around the familiar machinery.

     "DUNCAN IS THAT YOU?" Simon shouts from a few floors up.

     "YEP! I NEED YOU AND LEWIS' HELP!" Duncan yells back.

       "WE'LL BE DOWN IN A SEC!" Lewis replies. After a few moments, Lewis and Simon shot down to the bottom floor using their flying rings and jetpacks.

       "Hey guys," Duncan nods.

       "We've made a lot of progress, since you were last here. You've been spending a lot of time with Zoey. Why?" Simon questioned.

         "You guys don't know? Sjin and Sips really didn't tell you?" Duncan says. They shake their heads. "Of course they didn't," Duncan mutters.

          "Well, what happened?" Lewis asks.

           "Rythian is... dead." Lewis and Simon looked shocked. They didn't hang out with Rythian much, and he did always seem different, but he could be a pretty nice guy.

             "Woah, but why didn't Sjin and Sips tell us?" Simon asked.

              "Well, the nuke under Rythian and Zoey's castle exploded, and before Rythian could race back to Zoey, who was in BlackRock at the time, Sjin was waiting near the castle and took her to Sjips Co. He told her that Rythian didn't come back for her. While Zoey stayed with Sjin and Sips , Rythian was going mad, like seeing things mad, he missed her a lot. Then Rythian wanted revenge, and tried to murder me. I took him to Caber Town to see if they could help him, but he just became stronger and escaped to find Sjin. Sjin shot Rythian, but Rythian was injured enough when Sjin shot him once and they could have easily escaped, but Sjin went the extra mile and shot him again. Zoey found Rythian in the woods and he died. So she has been staying with me, and that's why I've been hanging out with her so much. And that's why I need your help. I promised Zoey that I would try to find a way for her to talk to Rythian. Ridgedog could talk to Rythian and told Zoey what he was saying. So Zoey wants me to find a way for her to talk to Rythian, and no one has heard from Ridge in a while. So, I was wondering if you guys could help," Duncan explained.

        "Well, um sorry, we didn't know," Lewis whispered.

        "Yeah, so can you help me? With the talking to ghosts thing?"

        "Sorry but no, I don't know anything about that kind of stuff. The only people that would be able to help you is Ridge, who isn't around, or... Sjin. And I don't think he would want to help you talk to the guy that he killed."

          "Thanks anyway!" Duncan said running out the door.

            "Where are you going?!?" Simon asked.

            "To talk to a murderer!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Later that day (Still 3rd Person POV)

   "Sjin? I need to talk to you!" Duncan yells as he enters Sjips Co. He looks around a few of the buildings, but he can't find him anywhere. Just as he's about to give up, he spots a staircase. It's the only place he hasn't looked, so he might as well look. "SJIN! I'M NOT HERE TO HURT YOU!" He shouted as he descended the stairs. No answer. As he reached the bottom of the stairs, he was greeted with a dim room made entirely out of stone. There were a few potions and swords littering the small tables around the room. But that wasn't what interested Duncan, there was a cage with iron bars in the corner of the room. He crept towards it and peered through the bars. An Ender- Man like creature was curled into a ball on the floor.

     The creature was facing away from Duncan, and it seemed like it was barely conscious. Suddenly, he heard a voice coming from up the stairs.

     "Sips, I'm going to check on our little monster," Sjin said. Duncan knew Sjin would hurt him if he stayed, but there was no time to run back up the stairs, so he hid behind a chest. Sjin walked into the room with an evil grin spread upon his face, and Ender Bane in hand. He swung open the cage door, and the creature shrank back. Sjin plunged the Ender Bane into the creature, as it began to scream. Sjin loved watching the monster suffer, and intended to make its life miserable, no matter what he had to do. Satisfied, he removed the blade and walked calmly out of the room. Duncan immediately went into the cage to make sure the thing was okay. The creature's eyes were shut tight as it mumbled what sounded like a name.

    "Are you okay?" Duncan asked. Of course the thing wasn't okay! It was just stabbed! Suddenly familiar purple particles surrounded the monster and Duncan backed away. The monster was gone, and a bloody Rythian was left in its place. "RYTHIAN!" Duncan shrieked. The scientist looked immediately at the spot where purple blood was soaking Rythian's shirt. Duncan lifted up Rythian's shirt and saw a deep gash, and a scar where it seemed he was stabbed before, just days before.

    "Z- z- Zoey..." Rythian mumbled.

    "She's not here right now. It's me Duncan, but don't worry she's safe," Duncan assured him. Rythian just shook his head and tried to move before screaming in pain. "Don't move, I'm going to confront Sjin and Sips about this. If they aren't around I'm going to get Zoey to come help you."

    "N- no... Zoey needs to be... safe," Rythian said, despite the throbbing in his head.

   "I'll take care of Sjin and Sips, and all she has to do is try to help your wounds-,"

      "NO! I can't let her risk getting hurt. Everyone I love or care about, endsup getting hurt. I will not do that to Zoey! I'm not worth it! So, just leave me here! She has you, your everything she's wanted. Your nice, got a good sense of humor, you know all about science, AND you have a very small chance of getting her killed. But when she's with me, someone who is hated by everyone, she'll probably get hurt. It's not worth it! I'm nothing to her anyway. Sure she cried when I died, everyone cried when someone dies. But I wasn't worth crying for! I know I mean nothing to her, I was just another friend. But, she'll always be important to me! She was my world! AND I WILL NOT! LET HER RISK HER SAFETY! I DON'T WON'T A SINGLE SCRATCH OR BRUISE ON HER! SHE. IS. MY. EVERYTHING. I AM NOT WORTH CRYING FOR, AND I AM MOST CERTAINTLY NOT WORTH DYING FOR! SO LEAVE ME HERE TO DIE! I'M USELESS, NO ONE LOVES ME, AND I WILL JUST END UP GETTING EVERYONE KILLED! I'M SERIOUS DUNCAN! LEAVE! AND THESE ARE MY LAST WORDS. I LOVE YOU ZOEY, BUT THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY, EVEN IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME! I MISS YOU! I NEED YOU! BUT YOU CAN'T BE HERERIGHT NOW! I LOVE YOU!" Rythian screamed, before sobbing. Duncan was shocked at Rythian's words, he wanted to tell him that it wasn't true, but he didn't know if it was or not. And suddenly he heard Sjin running down the stairs probably to see who was yelling. Duncan hid again, and as Sjin turned towards the cage, the scientist used his jetpack to fly as fast as possible up the stairs and into the forest....

SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

 HEY GUYS I JUST REALIZED I HAVE OVER 50 FOLLOWERS!!!!! SO, I AM GOING TO DO A Q AND A. I WANT YOU GUYS TO COMMENT ANY QUESTION YOU HAVE FOR ME! ABOUT ME, MY CHARACTERS, MY  LIFE, ANYTHING! I WILL ANSWER MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS AND POST THE CHAPTER WITH ALLLL YOUR ANSWERS IN ABOUT 2 DAYS TO GIVE YOU GUYS TIME TO WRITE THEM ALL DOWN IN THE COMMENTS! YOU CAN WRITE MORE THAN ONE QUESTION! GO AHEAD! FIRE AWAY! WOOOOOOO!  BTW HOPED YOU LIKED THE EPICAL LONG CHAPTER!!! BAI!