Back To Caber- Town (Chp. 5)

Authors Note

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating but my computer has been stupid lately. So, Im updating from my phone. I hate writing like this! But Im doing it for you guys :P! So enjoy the chapter!! Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, writing from my phone! Sorry, and hope you enjoy!!

Rythian's POV

"Caber-Town." Caber- Town? As in Ravs' town? Ravs' town wouldn't have thieves, would it? Did I kill someone who was innocent? No, Ridge wouldn't lie to me, would he? Pushing these questions out of my mind, I decide to fly back to Duncan's castle.

When I get there Duncan is talking to Zoey.

"Apparently, someone named Jake went missing in Caber-Town," Duncan says. Jake must have been the guy I killed...

"Caber-Town? As in The Crooked Caber?" Zoey asks.

"Yeah, Ravs is the mayor."

"Well, I'm going to say hello, would you like to come?"

"I actually have a lot to do. But you can go," Duncan says. How can he let her go all by herself? What if Sjin finds her? Or creepers? Or worst of all, Ender- Men? But, Zoey shows no signs of fear. She grabs her jetpack and flies towards Caber- Town.

Zoey's POV

I grab my jetpack and fly towards Caber-Town. I rather use my flying ring but Duncan says jetpacks are more effective. I look at the map Duncan gave me to make sure I was flying in the right direction.

I approach the town and see City Hall. Ravs is inside talking to a villager.

"Hey Ravs!" I say walking up to him.

"Zoey!?! I thought you were dead!" Ravs exclaims.

"Well, Sjin kidnapped me and made everyone think I was dead so."

"How's Rythian? Last time I saw him he was going mental." I suddenly feel sick, and tears fill my eyes.

"He... uh... died. Sjin killed him." I say crying.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Zoey," Ravs says hugging me. I cry into his shoulder for a while. Rythian was amazing, then Sjin had to kill him....

Rythian's POV

I watch as Zoey cries. It hurts me so much to see her sad. I wish she would remember me by the good times we had together and not all the bad. I fly back to Duncan's castle and decide to leave her a note in the journal...

SHORTEST CHOTER EVER! Sorry, I hate writing on my phone!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

SEE JAKE!! I TOLD YOU I WOULD KILL YOU IN MY STORY!! If you are not Jake, please ignore that. Jake is a person I know that ships Zoelna! So I'm kinda not happy about that! ALSO SEPERATED HAS REACHED 5K READS!!!!!!! AHHHHH!! THAT IS CRAZY!!! YOU MUST ALL BE CRAZY TO READ MY TERRIBLE
STORY!!! AHH!! Ill update again soon. So yeah! luv u guys!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

-Kenz <3