Can You Hear Me? - (Chp. 3)

Rythian's POV

 "I heard you singing Rythian," Zoey whispered. She heard me, she could hear me! Zoey sat on her bed and smiled. "I missed hearing your voice," she said.

 "I missed talking to you, and holding your hand, and your awesomeness, and, I just missed everything about you," I confessed, I know she couldn't see me, but she could hear me.

 "Rythian, why aren't you saying anything," she asked...

Ridge's POV

"Rythian, why aren't you saying anything," she asked. I thought Zoey could hear Rythian now...

 "Zoey, please, please, tell me your kidding. You heard me sing, Zoey please be able to hear me. This is the only way left I can talk to you besides writing," Rythian begged trying to hold her hand. Zoey stared at me for explanation.

 "Ridge, I thought I could hear him now. Was he really singing, or did I imagine that?" Zoey asked me.

 "He was singing. But now he's trying to talk to you and you can't hear him," I explained.

 "Oh," she said sadly. She was upset, but not as upset as Rythian. Who was crying next to Zoey.

 Suddenly, I had an idea.

 "NIce seeing you again, but I really have to go now. Good luck," I said and flew out the window.

 Zoey's POV

 Ridge quickly flew out the window without explanation and left me alone with Rythian. I couldn't see Rythian, so I didn't know if he was upset or not.

 "Zoey!!" Duncan called. I quickly grabbed my jetpack and flew to Duncan's 'office'.

 "Yeah?" I asked.

 "You were supposed to meet me here an hour ago so I could teach you how to make a really cool computer!" he said.

 "Sorry, I was talking to Rythian," I said quickly regretting it. Duncan looked at me curiously.

 "But he's dead..." he said.

 "Yeah, well let's just say we found a way to communicate,"

 "Ok then..."

 We ate then parted ways to our rooms for the night. I wonder if Rythian is still waiting for me there. The journal! I race to my room and grab the small book hiding under my pillow. I flip it open and read the newest page.

 "Zoey, I know you can't hear me. You hearing me sing, was crazy. But I'm glad you did hear me. You are my Sunshine and I hope you are never taken away. You are my sunshine in the storm, my flame in the darkness, my one and only. I love you, Zoey. You don't have to feel the same, but I just want you to know. All this is my fault, if it weren't for me wanting revenge when you first fell from the sky, then you would be happy in your mushroom village. Zoey, I just wish for you to be happy. That's all I could ask you to do for me. Please, be happy for me. I love you Zoey, my sunshine, my flame, my love."

 I will try and be happy for Rythian. I promise I will...

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!

 Sorry for the delayed chapter. Still kinda sick. But very big news!!!! @BristolianLuvver and I made a collab account! It's @BristolianKenz Nice name huh :P! Hoped you liked the chapter!!!!!!! I have nothing more to say! Byeeee!!!

-KenzMe3 <3