Awards

Ava's PoV

It has been a few weeks since the whole Vanessa incident and today I found out that my hairdressers is getting an award, well I've been nominated for two awards. The award is for excellent customer service and the 'British hairdressing Business award'. The whole team were able to come and I was aloud to bring two people.

I knew who I wanted to take, Mum and Ross. I choose the them both because they helped me start up the business and they are both still by my side. Emma and James have already agreed to looking after the girls which I was so thankful for.

I didn't know what to wear, it had to be something smart but not too smart. We had to leave for London in an hour and I still hadn't found the perfect dress. I keep looking through my wardrobe looking for a dress.

After half an hour I find the dress I was going to wear and I fold it neatly and place it in my bag aswell as my shoes and my bag. I add my clutch bag before I head downstairs with my bag on my shoulder. I arrive downstairs and go to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water

Once I got my water I drink it before going down to the pub where my car was parked. I walk on to see mum dressed already. Mum was in a red dress which stopped between her knees and ankles and Ross soon walks in suited and booted.

"You not dressed?" Mum asks me and I shake my head "can't drive in my dress" I say checking he time "talking about dressed, we've got to leave now if I want to be their with enough time to get changed." I tell mum and she nods.

"Good luck Ava" charity, Debbie, moira, uncle Cain, Aaron and Finn says to me making me smile. "Thank you" I smile as I go out to the car and unlock it before putting my bag in the boot and getting in the drivers seat.

I sit in the car letting Ross and mum get in before starting the car "we need to make a quick stop at the gas station, I need petrol" I say as I begin to drive to London. I get to the petrol station and fill the car up before going and pay and going back to the car.

I drive down the park way on the road toward London, "I'm sure 'Ella's Magic Cuts' is going to win both awards" mum says from the back seat and I shrug "well we've been nominated for the best costumer service and for the business award." I start "Kat and Chlo have both been nominated for best hair stylist" I smile as we stop at a red light.

"I've also been nominated for the best boss award and I've also been nominated for the best make up artists" I smile as I continue driving .

I wasn't looking to win any I was just over the moon and in shock that someone has nominated 'Ella's Magic Cuts' for awards. You must be wondering why I named the salon Ella's magic cuts, well that's a long story which I may tell you later.

I continue driving and soon we were in London. I put my Sat Nav on to find a hotel, I didn't want to just get changed in the middle of nowhere. I follow the way and find the hotel. "We'll wait in the car, just go and get changed" mum tells me and I nod.

I go to the boot and grab my bag and walk into the hotel and go into the toilet which were here the entrance. I go into a cubicle and get out my peach coloured dress which was longer at the back and short at the front, the shoulders off the dress had golden sparkles and round the waist their was a gold chain, put on my pink flats which have a bit round the ankle.

I clip my dream catcher necklace around my next leaving my hair how I had styled it before I left and I obviously had my engagement and wedding ring on.