Taking Kimberley Home

Ava's PoV

After a 28 hours in labour I was glad when Kimberley had finally arrived but I was shocked because we were expecting a boy. Me and Ross discussed what to call her for a good hour after she was born, from 'lily-anne' to 'jacey-Lou' we even thought of a lot of other names but we finally chose a name we no both liked and that was 'Kimberley Emilie-Jane' she was so small but she was healthy.

We didn't have a pushchair for the twins and Kim yet so Emma was bringing be twins down in their pushchair and brining one of the twins old car seats for us to take Kimberley to town so we can get a new pushchair.

Ross went to meet Emma and the girls at the entrance to bring them to me and Kimberley. I was sat on the side off the bed with Kimberley's cot next to me and I smiled down at my baby girl.

Kimberley's eyes opened and lays awake. The door opened behind me and in came Ross, Emma and my little girls "how you feeling Ava?" Emma asks me just as I turn around

The twins were sat in their old pushchair which was black and white with black outlines of circles and they were giggling

"Mummy" they smile while sitting in their pushchair, Georgia was wearing her pink, blue green  and yellow short all in one with her Nintendo object vans while sapphire was wearing her white tank top with the word 'Love' in the middle and over the ...

"Mummy" they smile while sitting in their pushchair, Georgia was wearing her pink, blue green  and yellow short all in one with her Nintendo object vans while sapphire was wearing her white tank top with the word 'Love' in the middle and over the top she was wearing her short dungarees and the same shoes as Georgia.

They looked so cute, of course they do their mine and Ross's daughters so they wouldn't not look cute

"I brought you and baby some clothes" Emma tells me smiling while Ross gets the girls out of the pushchair and they rush over to me and Kimberley.. "Mummy we see baby" Georgia asks and I nod. I pick Georgia up and place her on the hospital bed before doing the same with Sapphire

Once both girls were sat on the bed I gently pick Kimberley up making sure I support her neck and head. I sit back down next to the girls. "This is Kimberley your baby sister" I say to two smiley, exited little girls.

"Kimmy?" Sapphire asks trying to pronounce her baby sisters name and Georgia looks at Kimberley. "Me hold her?" Georgia asks me sweetly and I look up to Ross. "How about when we get home you can both have a hold?" I the suggest to my two oldest girls. "Okay mummy" sapphire smile and Georgia just nods.