Telling Ross

Ava's PoV

It had been two weeks since I got arrested for taking my girls but they released me because they understood that all mothers would do anything for their children. Yesterday Kathy came round about the twins, she said we are allowed them back but when she Drops them off today, but she wants to set some ground rules. I was really nervous about the rules because their my daughters so I shouldn't need rules bout having them live with me and Ross.

Before the girls come home I decided that I was going to tell Ross about the pregnancy. I know I should have told him two weeks and 3 days ago but my first thought was the twins. I got out of bed and rested my hands on my belly before putting my dressing gown on and walk downstairs to see Ross in the hall way.

"Babe before the girls come home I want to tell you something" i tell Ross he turns around from sorting things out and nods "shall we go and sit down?" I ask Ross biting my lip "yeah okay" Ross answers me as we walk into the living room.

I sit next to Ross and take a deep breath "what do you need to tell me" Ross asks taking my hands In his "well before I left with the girls I found out I was pregnant" I tell Ross and his mouth drops open "your pregnant, we're going to have another child" Ross smiles and I nod "the girls are going to be big sisters" I smile and Ross pulls me into a hug. "Do you know how far along you are" Ross asked me as I was still in his embrace. I shake my head "nope but I think I might be 2/3 months"

Ross smiles and kisses me passionately causing me to smile through the kiss "you better go get dressed Kathy will be here with the twins in half an hour" Ross tells me and I kiss Ross before standing up and going upstairs. I go into the bathroom, and jump into the shower after stripping off out off my pyjamas.

After I had showered I dryed myself with my maroon coloured towel and then got dressed. I put on my grey t-shirt which says 'under this t-shirt my wilngs are beginning to cramp' in whit fancy writing. I put on a pair of black skint jeams whipped at the knees. My blue and white converse high tops.mi slide my wedding and engagement ring onto my pinger before putting on my black jumper which says 'Disneys forgotten Princess' in white didn't writing.

mi slide my wedding and engagement ring onto my pinger before putting on my black jumper which says 'Disneys forgotten Princess' in white didn't writing

I was soon dressed and my hair was done. I put it into a half up half down braided bun and left the rest wavy before I did my make up naturally and changed my phone case to a clear case which says 'wild thing' in a gold coloured writin.

Once I had everything I went downstairs to where Ross was making a cuppa tea in the kitchen he turns around and smiles "sit down I'll make you a cuppa." Ross tells me and I nod sitting down "I hope we have a boy this time, then we have girls and a boy" I tell Ross smiling.

Ross smiles too and I lean up and hug him "what named do you like" I ask Ross even though I'm not far along. "Well if it's a boy I think he should be Liam James, Toby John or Albert Edward" Ross tells me and then thinks slightly.

"If it's a girl I think she should be called  Buffy-Lou, Summer-Anne or Lili-Ruby" Ross suggests and I smile "you think of the sweetest of names I expeshslly like lili and Buffy and also Albert and Liam" smile to Ross.

It was soon time for the girls to arrive home, their was a knock at the door and I go to answer it "Mummy" both Georgia and Sapphire cry running over to me and into my arms. "Daddy" they then shout running over to Ross. I smile over to Ross as he hugs the girls.

"Right we need to set some ground rules" Kathy says to me walking into the house "first off all you must have supervision whenever you have the girls on your own,  you must attend parenting classes twice a week and you must report back to me every Wednesday and Sunday" Kathy demands and I look at her as if to say are you serious.

"Are you serious, I've had the girls for two years and you want me to have supervision when I'm with the girls, that's out off order their my children that's not fair" I complain and she writes it down in her notebook.

A/N

Well sorry to short I wanted to get 1 charity up before in take a break for a few days..
I've got a maths exam Thursday which I'm not prepared for as I only found out about it today..

Who liked this chapter? I hope you did.

I've got a question for you.....

What baby girl names do you like
Buffy-Lou
Summer-Anne
lili-ruby
Other - comment your own ideas

What Baby Boy names do you like?
Liam James
Toby John
Albert Edward
Other- comment your own ideas

Well can't wait to see your opinions and ideas

Untill next time

Toodles

Jess xx