Baby Scan

Ava's PoV

Today was the first scan off the baby. I was so late in booking one but this is, well should be the gender scan. Ross was looking forward to finding out but sometimes they don't get it correct. We had to be at the hospital for 10 so I had to get up early. My bump didn't need to be hidden now because Evreyone knew about the baby. I get out off bed and into my blue jeans, grey top and a darker Blue cardigan.. I put on some sandles and leave my hair wavy before going downstairs. The girls Rush over to me

"Mummy we come with you to baba" Georgia asks sweetly I look to Ross making a cuppa and he nods

"Mummy we come with you to baba" Georgia asks sweetly I look to Ross making a cuppa and he nods. The twins were dressed and laughing while playing. I guess Ross had fed them already.

I was on the phone. I was looking at potential new members for my team at the salon and the only person who looks suitable is Jim. But I have to interview first "hello is this Jim Jacobs"  I ask on the phone waiting for an answer. "Yes Jim speaking, who's calling" Jim asks me

"It's Avery Barton from Ella's magic cuts. I would like to arrange an interview with you" I tell jom and he just sags okay "is tomorrow at 10:30 alright" I ask him over the phone before waiting for a reply. "10:30 will be alright, thank you for getting in touch" Jim says.

I hang up and make 5 more phone calls and book the interviews, I had 6 interview. It went like this...

Jim at 10:30
Jade at 11:45
Samuel at 12:45
Lia at 2:20
James at 3:30
Luke at 4:30

After organising the interviews I was ready for the baby scan I go into the kitchen and smile at Ross thanking him for the teal "I've organised for mum and Dad to look after the girls tomorrow as I've got a surprise for you" Ross tells me pecking me on the lips.

I smile and drink My drink. I check the time and thought it was earlier than what it but it wasn't. "We better get the girls ready in the car otherwise we will be late for the appointment." I say getting up from the chair in the kitchen.

I go into the hall and to the bathroom before going loo and then coming back out to see the girls at the door ready to go "come on mummy we be late" the girls laugh and I open the door letting the girls out and they go over to the car.

I let the twins into the car and put them in their seat before I belt them in and Ross comes to the car. He gets in the passenger seat and I get into the drivers seat putting the key on the hole and starting the engine.

I put the car in reverse and back out off the drive way before heading to the hospital "Mummy we want a sissy" sapphire smiles and I look at Ross out the corner off my eye and smile "well we will be finding out today" Ross tells the girls making me smile.

I drive down the road and pull up to the hospital, I find a parking space and get a car parking ticket and getting the twins out. Ross gets the twins pushchair out off the boot and I pick Georgia up putting her in and Ross does the same with sapphire

Picking Georgia up hurt my back slightly but I expected that, a baby bump and a two year old child anything would hurt. Both twins were in the chair and me and Ross headed inside the hospital. We made our way to the maturity ward also known as the mother&child ward.

I wait in line at the desk and then push the girls over to the desk "appointment with A midwife" I tell he receptionist "name?" She asks me "Avery Barton" I say and they sign me in telling me to sit down in the waiting room.

"You two will have to be extremely good for me and daddy when we are called through" I tell the girls and they nod "me will be good mummy and Sabby will be good too" Georgia smiles to me and I nod "Avery Barton" I hear my name be called

I stand up with Georgia and sapphire and Ross links arms with me as we walk into the room "good morning I'm Claire and I'll be your midwife during your pregnancy. I've seen you've been through this before by these little cuties" Claire tells me softly

"Yeah we've had these little monkeys Georgia and Sapphire and this is my husband Ross" I say introducing the twins and Ross to claire.  "Alright Avery can you sit on this bed and role your top up please" Claire asks me and I nod sitting on the bed and rolling my top up to show my bump "how far almond are you?" Claire asks me and I tell her I'm four months "so this should be your gender scan" she says making me nod. "Okay Avery I'm going to put this jel on your stomach, it may be cold at first but once it's on I'm going to be probing you with the this" Claire tells me.

I nod my head as Claire tells me what she's going to do, but it's not like I don't know what she's going to do, I have been through it twice. "Would you like to know the sex of the baby?" Claire asks me.

I look to Ross "it's up to you babe" Ross smiles before I look over to the twins "do you two think mummy should find out if she's having a little sister or brother" I ask my two smiling girls "mummy find out" sapphire smiles so I nod

"we would like to find out please" I smile "first off all I would like to say that it isn't always likely to find out the sex" Claire says making my confused but I just nod "Well I'd like to tell you your having a boy" Claire smiles to me and I smile back "we having a brother" Georgia smiles and I nod. "Two prinsess and a prince" Ross smiles kissing me.

The rest off the day I spent with Ross and the girls. We went to the park and just had fun

A/N

So who liked? I hope you did. So their having a boy...

Who has any names that I could use.. I have three but I was wondering if anyone has any other ideas

That it for now

Toddles

Jess xx