Labor? Cant Be!

A/N

After the help of BraxtonLovatoSugg I was able to write this chapter. Once again thank you for the last chapter 😘

Jess xx

After a day off making up with Ross, Ava and Ross were as close as they were before their stupid argument.

Ava also had been having really bad pains in her stomach, at first she thought it was just the baby kicking but then she thought otherwise.

Ava's PoV

After making up with Ross yesterday he's been over protective, he's told me he doesn't want anything to happen to me or the girls or even our baby boy. I've still been feeling sick but i thought it would be best to ignore the sickness as much as I could but it was really hard.

I wasn't going into the salon today as I'm spending the day home with Ross and the girls, we're going to have a movie day. 'Beep Beep Beep' my alarm goes off and I role over stopping it before stretching and sitting up.

The twins came bouncing into the bedroom while Ross was in the shower and jumped onto the bed "mummy we missed you" Georgia smiles and I smile kissing my girls foreheads.

Sapphire put her hand on my baby bump and giggles "is Baba moving" she asked in her cute giggle "yes baby girl, your little brother is moving, in fact he's kicking" I explain to my giggly twins.

"Me feel?" Georgia asks putting her hand on my belly too and soon giggles as our boy kicked again. "Mama we name baba George?" Georgia giggles as I turn the bedroom tv on and George of the jungle comes on.

"I don't know about that princess" I smile tickeleing my daughters sides making her laugh so much.

Soon Ross was out shower and he was dressed and dried. "How's my three favourite girls" he grins as he comes and sits on he bed next to Georgia.

On the bed from left to right it went Ross, Georgia, Sapphire and then me and it was actually a perfect fit. We were all snuggled up together with George of the jungle on, George of the jungle used to be my favourite film.

Soon I get out off the bed with a sharp intense pain shoot through my stomach , I didn't show the pain I just got up and walked over to my wardrobe while Ross and the girls watch the tv

I get out a top and bottoms as well as my trainers before going into the bathroom.

I turned the shower on and waited for the water to heat up. Once the showe was warm I got in and suddenly I had another sharp pain go through my stomach, I continued ignoring it.
The pain soon for too much and I had to immediately get out off the shower and run over to the toilet. I kneel over and throw up.

I am starting to think it's something to to with the baby, what's the other reason?.

I decided to turn the shower off and wrap my towel tight around me before having to crouch over the toilet. I stay like it for a while before standing up and flushing the toilet and finishing drying myself.

Getting dressed was my job, i start by putting my underwear on and then my orange tank top which hugged my bump perfectly, I smiled at what the top said 'Mermaid Hair Don't Care' it's been my favourite top the past few weeks. I slip into my light grey jogging bottoms and my white socks before scraping my hair into a messy ponytail.