A day at the beach

Ava's POV

After a great day with my older brother I was so ready for the beach with the family today. I let myself into the house and get the twins ready. I went up to their room and get them Dressed into a pair of pink shorts with Sapphire in a white tank top and Georgia in a light purple tank top. They were both ready and I collected their things before going back to the woolpack.

Back at the pub the girls were playing but in the lounge area and I was getting dressed while Liv watched the girls. I get dressed into my light blue polka dot dress which stops just above the knee and it showed my baby bump.

I went downstairs in my dress and sat down with Liv and the girls "who's ready to go to the sea side" I ask my two little girls and they giggle while playing barbies "I'll go and get dressed" Liv says standing up and going upstairs

I went downstairs in my dress and sat down with Liv and the girls "who's ready to go to the sea side" I ask my two little girls and they giggle while playing barbies "I'll go and get dressed" Liv says standing up and going upstairs. Mum comes in with a pair of denim jeans and a white top and her boots and Aaron comes in wearing his usual

We were all ready and we got into my car, me in the drivers seat, Georgia behind me, Liv between the twins and sapphire on her left. Mum sat in the passenger seat and poor Aaron was put in the boot seat with all of our bags.

"Evreyone ready" I call and we all cheer so that was it i started the can and off we went. After some time driving we were finally at the beach and the twins ran with Liv to the sand while o got their bags and mine and walked with mum and Aaron "no luck with Ross?" Mum asks me and shake my head with a sigh Aaron takes Georgia's princess bag and then puts an arm around me making me smile.

The beach was amazing, the twins played in the sand with us. We went to the arcades had a chippy lunch and just generally had fun.

Soon it was time to go home and we finally arrived home at 8pm so I got the twins ready for bed and mum said jt would be best for them to stay here for the night so I put them to bed.

A/N

I know this chapter is Soooooo short but I'm going to start a routine. I've got two books which I want to focus on that's this one and my life as an actress

So one week I'm going to be updating 'my life as an actress' then another ill be doing this one' 

Also could you go and read two stories 'My life as an actress (Joe Warren Plant)' and also 'drama doesn't just happen on Tv (Joe Warren Plant) ' the first one is mine the second one is honey_mist_auburn book and we would love if you would go and read them

Toddles

Jess xx