ċɦaքtɛʀ 1❤

-Stephen's POV-

I was walking out of Target with my bags in my hands when I saw the most beautiful thing in the world. A nice round ass. I stopped in my tracks wanting to get a look at the owner of that ass.

She turns around and my heart rate picked up. She was beautiful. She was brown skin, black long wavy hair to her shoulders, she looked a little short maybe about 5'2, had a nice curvy body thick in all the right places. I need to have her. And not for no one night stand, I meant for eternity.

I guess I was staring a little too long because she looked over at me with a scowl. That didn't discourage me I gave her my famous smile but she didn't return it. She rolled her eyes and continued shopping.

I see this gone be a little tough but I'm game. I follow a couple of paces behind her. Don't worry I'm not gone do anything crazy.  I'm just gone take a couple of pictures of her and send it to my computer man so I can know everything about my lady.

After I got the pics, I got a couple for me too just so I can have something to look on later. I walk out, getting into my black on black Lamborghini, heading home. I gotta make some phone calls I need to know everything about her by the end of the night.

I can't wait till she is officially mine.

Vote and Comment