ċɦaքtɛʀ 9❤

-Onika's POV-

Next morning

I woke up the next morning with my gag reflex on one. So I move Stephen's head off my cooch, jumping up to go to the bathroom. I run in, throwing up into the toilet.

"Ah, my Onika, what's wrong?" I hear Stephen's voice say behind me as he held my hair up and rubbed my back. I get up from the floor, not answering him, going to the sink to brush my teeth. I look at him through the mirror to see his eyes already trained on me. Sighing deeply I let the news out.

"I'm pregnant Stephen." I say in a dreadful tone. Either he couldn't hear it or completely ignored it cause his eyes brightened and he turned me toward him into a hug. When I didn't return his hug he broke away giving me a questioning look.

"What's wrong, my Onika? This is good news."

"No it's not. I don't wanna have your baby. I don't even know how this could have happen, we used a condom. I'm thinking of getting an abortion--"

"You abort my baby and I'll kill you!! Understand me!?! And what the fuck is wrong with having my baby!?!" He shouts in my face shaking my shoulders.

"It came out wrong--"

"You said you wanted me!! Needed me!! Now you saying you gone abort my baby!! What type of shit is that!?!"

"I'm sorry okay? Damn, stop yelling at me. I spoke on it wrong. I would love to have your baby its just that you crazy and I ain't trying to bring a baby in this world with yo crazy ass."

"Oh, my Onika, I forgive you." He say kissing my forehead "but how many times do I have to tell you, I'm not crazy. And I would never hurt our baby."

"I know I guess I was tripping. Can we drop it?"

"Yeah I leave it alone for now. We need to have make up sex."

"Man I don't feel--"

"I'll let you sit on my face?" Stephen quickly suggested.

"Okay if you insist." I say giving in.

He chuckles " Yeah I insist." He say picking me up and moving us into the bedroom and throwing me on the bed bout to give me some good loving.

We need some privacy.

Be gone.

Vote and Comment❤