ċɦaքtɛʀ 3❤

-Stephen's POV-

Later on that night

Andy my computer man just handed over the file of my lady.

"Thank you, man. You don't know how much I appreciate this." I say, turning to leave.

"Wait wait. Who is this female?" Andy asks stopping me from leaving.

I turn to him, "It's nothing, man, don't worry about it, just thanks again."

"Its nothing? You seemed pretty adamant about me getting this file. Who is she?"

"You'd know about her sooner or later man. I gotta go." I say turning away walking out the warehouse, not giving him a chance to ask any more questions. I get in my Lambo, going home.

I arrive home, walking into my big mansion. It's hard living in this big house by myself but hopefully, that'll be different real soon.

I go upstairs to my room pulling off my jacket, putting it on the hanger and back in the closet. I sit down on the edge of my bed, opening the file.

To find out: her name is Onika Maraj born in Queens, NY in Saint James Hospital on December 8, 1992, making her 23. I'm a little older than her but not by a lot just 5 years. She was born in the foster system; in and out of homes. She works as a waitress at a diner I never heard of. Well, that's gone be over with soon, I'm not gone have my baby working on some chicken change job.

My baby didn't have the best childhood but she gone be set when she gets with me. The impatient part of me wanna go ahead and pay her a visit cause I got the address right here. 1206 Blast Ave. But the other side is saying play this out: watch her, learn her routine, who she hangs with, her hours at work. All necessary if you ask me. I think I'm gone go with the latter part.

I put the file away in the nightstand next to my bed. I take off my clothes, bout to take a shower. I go to the bathroom taking a 20-minute shower, hop out, and dry off; throwing the towel in the bin.

I walk out of the bathroom, going to the dresser, and pulling out a pair of Calvin Klein briefs. Pulling the covers back, I get into bed, getting my phone from the nightstand, going to the pictures I took early of my Onika. Seeing her perfect backside again made me wish it was in my hands or even in my face. I just gotta be patient, it's gone happen.

Putting my phone on the charger, I go to sleep with Onika on my mind.

What a sweet dream.

Vote and Comment